Frequent Posters

ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ikraar to ho gaya...

IZHAAR kab hoga??????????
Armu4eva thumbnail
OH MAN i cant control my xcitement...this is awesome...!!!!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing , this is kool 
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mtalwar

thats awesome i dont know how theyl'll react now to each other n how they will hide this from others as now they are officially bf gf lol

ur right... that will be very interesting to see how they react to each other in public😉😉😉
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
lovely 😍 now i want their pyaar ka izhaar...unabashedly ☺️
Armu4eva thumbnail
Oh god AshNi as bf/ gf sounds like music to my ears...haiii my shy ashu gonna tk out his GF on dates...drives dinners dance ...woohooo
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Oh god AshNi as bf/ gf sounds like music to my ears...haiii my shy ashu gonna tk out his GF on dates...drives dinners dance ...woohooo

awww...time to see Ashu's caring side too...wanna see him as the total gentleman for his GF/baby/jaan...😳 would love to see them alone after this revelation...letting the reality sink in...for Nidhi that Ashutosh loves her...he was JEALOUS of Rohan and thought he's her BF...and for Ashu...that Nidhi has loved him all this time...Armaan was right...she doesn't have a BF...she's all for him
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

awww...time to see Ashu's caring side too...wanna see him as the total gentleman for his GF/baby/jaan...😳 would love to see them alone after this revelation...letting the reality sink in...for Nidhi that Ashutosh loves her...he was JEALOUS of Rohan and thought he's her BF...and for Ashu...that Nidhi has loved him all this time...Armaan was right...she doesn't have a BF...she's all for him

Totally tht reality has to sink in..they hv to feel it n rejoice in it..n maybe feel shy about wads next
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

that would be fun , Nidhi will pounce on him and all he has to do is shy away ,flashing  his dimples ...😉