Words Fail Me To Express My Feelings

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends. When I opened my laptop this morning I wanted to say so much on the episode that I was wondering how to write it all down...But now I feel I have no words to express my reactions on yesterday's episode. Nevertheless here I am writing whatever I can...

We all knew that Ashni would meet at the Dargha and that Armaan-Rohan would make them realise and admit their feelings for each other...But I did not expect that this long-awaited sequence would be scripted and executed so aesthetically. It was perfect in every way...

The build up to Ashni's visit to the Dargha...the song in the BG...the way they were both doing the same thing yet unaware of each other and the final meeting between the two...It was all done so beautifully that I am sure it must have touched the hearts of many viewers...at least it moved me to the core of my being...I was like transported into another world only...the world of Ashni...They had eyes only for each other and what their eyes expressed no words could have expressed it better...

I wanted to say so much in praise of MB's acting but now I can't find the words for it...So all I will say is MB where were u all these years???I can't imagine why we have been deprived of ur acting skills all these years...It took one producer (Rajan Shahi) and a stalwart script, screenplay and dialogue writer (Kamlesh Pandeyji) to recognise ur ability and tap ur hidden talents...and Bingo Indian TV has got the hottest, sexiest, sweetest Doctor...one who does not need any words to express his emotions, and whose eyes speak volumes...By virtue of ur acting talents u have made the character of Dr Ashutosh a memorable one...one which will be remembered for a long long time to come...

I can only say one more thing..hats off to u KTLK team for the superbly divine episode we watched yesterday...That includes the CVs, MB, KK, and how can we forget Karan and Nitesh...If it were not for their planning Ashni would not have got stuck in the traffic close to the Dargha and they would not have come face to face...The best thing about the episode was the choice of place where they met...it was the perfect setting that two people whose love is so pure and divine should meet in front of Divinity and should each should be made to realise the other's feelings in such a holy place...

Loved it, Loved it, loved it...and many many more loved it...But just one question to the Cvs...why did u leave us on a cliff hangar?????? Arman and Rohan have told Ashni about their confessions to their friends...But we have not heard them confessing to each other yet...So we still have this sword hanging over our heads...will they or will not yet confess their feelings to each other??????? i am too too scared to raise my hopes once again...But somewhere I am hoping that on Monday we get the long long awaited Ashni's togetherness...Be it a confession in words or by mere expressions...So long as each believes that the other loves him/her, I don't mind anything...One thing I am confident of and that is that this will also be done beautifully...

So till Monday friends...keeping fingers crossed for another superb episode...😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

Here's Wishing All on KTLK Forum A Very Very Happy Christmas...

God Bless All of U and Ur Loved Ones Too

🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗  🤗 🤗  🤗 🤗  🤗 

Lovely post Mehek... and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas 🤗

you spoke my heart Mehek...😊😊

I couldn't stop liking the epi...

All of a sudden i have started hating weekends...😡😡😡😡
Hey superb post
luving d show
n merry christmas

i saw epi today..and was divinely connected to ittt...acting and expressing every emotion thru eyes Hats off to MB and KK...

MERRY X-MAS TO ALL..