arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey frndzzz
According to recent article...Bhabho will come to knw abt Sandhya being literate n she will ask her to leave d house😲😲
Hw could she tell her to leave d house guyzz...😭😭
I knw Bhabho's anger is jayazz...she is right at her place...but where will pooor girl go...???😭😭
Atleast Meena had her Mayka in d sense her Maykewale were der(by d way Meena deservd dat 😆😆 but Sandhya don't 😭😭)...but wt abt  Sandhya ?????😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup thats worrying me too
why the hell bhabho has to ask sandhya to leave the house
i hope sandhya is not asked by bhabho to stay at surajs shop ,eat and sleep there like chotu and what the hell so bhabho will again start adoring that crappy meena ...or what ...i wish SBS and SBB throw more light on this ...
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haven't yet read the article but cannot believe that Bhabho will throw Sandhya out.
sooraj_sandhya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Looking at past, Its probable that Babho will ask Sandhya to leave...

Thats ok, What I worry more is that It will be true test of Sooraj! What he will do??...

If he is a real man, then he has to defend Sandhyaji in any cost...because the education lie was not a preplanned trik by sandhyaji...She herself is a victim of this!!!!

He has to rise up in this situation and show his mettle...

If he does that he will be a real hero!!!

If Babho asks her to stay in shop then Sooraj also should stay in shop to accompany her (if he is not able to oppose Babho atleast should support Sandhyaji)

Edited by sooraj_sandhya - 12 years ago
arshi_karish thumbnail

Originally posted by: sooraj_sandhya

Looking at past, Its a probable that Babho will ask Sandhya to leave...

Thats ok, What I worry more is that It will be true test of Sooraj! What he will do??...

If he is a real man, then he has to defend Sandhyaji in any cost...because the education lie was not a preplanned trik by sandhyaji...She herself is a victim of this!!!!

He has to rise up in this situation and show his mettle...

If he does that he will be a real hero!!!

If babhio asks her to stay is shop then Sooraj also should stay in shop to accompany her (if he not able to oppose Babho atleast should support Sandhyaji)

Agree dear...👏

I think he will surely gonna support Sandhya...😊

khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
where have u read this articl dear.plz shere with us 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nosi

where have u read this articl dear.plz shere with us 

Hi, welcome to the forum.  See the below link.

arshi_karish thumbnail

it has been already shared dear...plzzz check in d DABH forum..😊

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks yaar 

Well , so Sandhya will be asked to move out, hmm my best bet she will end up being at Preeti 

Sadly, suraj is helpless for NOW , and its hard to expect him to support her right now , the guy himself feel betrayed , even if being a soft person he supports her and makes her stay , it will be difficult to her since he wont be open to her for a long time . 

Well, let him fight with his feelings first , then let him think rationally, if one rem , he didnot force bhaboo to make meena stay this time , he asked for ONCE and was seeing the drama but to Vikram he said , we will look for a way ... so let him just settle down ...

Even if i was in his place, i wont say anything at that moment as i wont be thinking like ME , everything takes time 

Real deal of drama and test of relations starts when suraj realizes his wife imp's (not that he doesnt now ) in his life , and her education, goes to bring her back or rather supports her ... 

for now , i am waiting to see how this goes, no pitying or feeling sorry for any ckt, this was coming a long back ,  why feel shattered 
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok you know in this case bhaboo shouldn't punish sandhya because it was her brother and the matchmaker woman who lied. but i think she has every right to punish her when she finds out she gave money to mohit. that was a huge mistake by sandhya, completely unacceptable behavior on her part. first of all the decision to give money for mohit was the parents, sandhya had no right to go behind their back to make that call especially since her MIL had made her decision already, not to mention she didn't even tell her husband. Sandhya at that time was newly married, in real life a new married girl should first get adjusted to the new relations she doesn't have the authority to make decisions like that. sorry rambled a bit here but i was shocked she did what she did, i thought it went against her honest character, is this what honest girls do give money to their devars when they were forbidden to do so. 
how will ever sandhya win her MIL trust again, not only she hid the truth about her education she made a huge mistake regarding mohit, this will be second lie that blows up in her face. atlteast if mohit used the money for right reasons sandhya could have claimed redemption that she made the right call, but she only fed mohit's bad habits which is exactly what bhabo feared would happen. sandhya is in big trouble for the future. suraj has a lot of forgiving to do, bhabho will never trust her again.