Meenakshi to reveal Sandhya's truth

Anusha.V thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Meenakshi (Kanica Maheshwari) and Deepika Singh (Sandhya)

The recent episodes of Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Diya Aur Baati Hum on Star Plus have been replete with dramatic and interesting sequences. As already seen in the promos, Meenakshi (Kanica Maheshwari) has learnt that Sandhya is literate and now she will plan to expose Sandhya's truth in front of the entire family.

As already reported by certain sections of media, Meenakshi is trying hard to re-enter the house and prove that she is a dutiful wife. She will set a trap wherein Bhabho (Neelu) will land up in jail and she will rescue her.

Now, here's what is going to happen in the upcoming episodes. Meenakshi will reveal in front of the entire family that Sandhya is literate. After knowing this Bhabho will get angry and will ask Sandhya to leave the house.

We spoke to Deepika Singh (Sandhya) who said, "Once I get the news that I am ranked amongst the top three students in the entire Rajasthan University, I will decided to share the news with my family members. But before I can do that, another high point will happen. And to find out about it, you have to just wait and 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what what the hell why would bhabho ask sandhya to leave the house ...i think before that sandhya gonna tell the truth to suraj and suraj will get angry then sandhya will try her best to seek forgiveness from suraj by saying sorry (which was shown on SBB) when bhabho will ask sandhya to leave the house ,suraj will again come to the rescue..but what the hell why the hell bhabho has to ask snadhya leave the house...that is not done...
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😲 what! asked to leave the house, where is she going to go!! 

it looks exciting, dabh is getting better and better!
Edited by moheema - 12 years ago
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...πŸ˜•
😲 m worried abt Sandhya where will she go??????😭😭 poor girl...😭😭
Wht d hell Bhabho gonna do yaa????🀒🀒
m very much scard nw...😲😲
Hope Suraj will understand her n help😊
Edited by karishma125 - 12 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
So she will be asked to leave..and what will Suraj do?Another question where will she go?..thanks for the article btw
sitakshii thumbnail
and plzzz really dont want an overdose  of meenakshi and her sheepish plans scenes ...i wish Suraj-Snadhya love story doesnt gets lost between these meena and vikram crappy chaals and dramas ...
sitakshii thumbnail
even if sandhya is gonna be asked to leave the house where she will go ...i hope she is not asked to stay at Surajs shops and to eat and sleep there ...just like chotu ...what the heck is this ...
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sita11

even if sandhya is gonna be asked to leave the house where she will go ...i hope she is not asked to stay at Surajs shops and to eat and sleep there ...just like chotu ...what the heck is this ...

Agree Sita...😭 πŸ˜­

Hope Suraj does something...πŸ˜•

By d way she dint cheat them, infact she was also cheated by her stupiid bro...😭😑 I think Bhabho should listen to Sandhya n shd think 1000 times before tht...😭 πŸ˜­

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.

Why would Bhabho ask Sandhya to leave the house?  Today, Sandhya clearly tried to tell her truth.  Maybe in anger, she tells it but Suraj won't allow her to go.

Don't worry Sita.  She will not be asked to live in Suraj's shop.  They would not believer her henceforth and be insulted for sure. 
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bhabo is so impulsive...and sometimes behaves like a complete fool...she should consider herself lucky to have an educated bride...
And where will the poor gal go?just abandon her like that????
Suraj baba will do something...i know..Edited by monika_2691 - 12 years ago