Dekha Ek Khwaab

Kutta Kameena UV & 22 minutes of Garbage.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Kutta Kameena UV & 22 minutes of Garbage.

ACHTUNG!

Aaj ka  chavannichhaap episode prove karta hai ki hum writers ko holiday manaane ka poora haque hai. Aur jab aap writers ko paise nahiin dete , unko rewrite ka kaam dete hain aur unko Christmas  ki shopping nahiin karne dete , to woh aise episode likhte hain.

Writers were in senses only while writing DD-Dr. and UV-Unnzie scenes. Uske baad un sabne ek -ek tequila shot maara aur baaki ka atthannichhaap episode likha . So, can I please write about the good part only, first?

I LOVE DADISA! Every inch , she is the epitome of perfection. Her scene with doctor uncle where she voices her concern over J's vampy shades and her desire to snatch Maanyata Jeeji's icelolly was clean, deep, subtle and spoke volumes about her wisdom. She sounded as though all her hopes are pinned on Maanyata and that she has little hope for J. But she refuses to give up and hopes that someday these two sisters will love each-other. Right now, she is concentrating on Maanyata and she will not let J's bitcharia hamper that. However , she looked so hurt over J's behavior and her badtameeziyaan that you will actually want to run a DNA test to check if J really is Brijraj and Komal's blood?

UV and Unnati's scene clarified a lot about how UV perceives Maanyata. He told his smiling and thoughtful sister that all he knows is that when him and Maanyata come in front of each-other , there is fire and electricity all around. There is this undeniable chemistry that charges him and excites him. He doesn't care how he will do it or what it will take , but he has his target set. He cannot let Maanyata tarnish his reputation or break his winning streak. By hook or crook, she just has to fall in love with him. The only thing that was not a UV-anthem in this scene was when Unnati  asked him that maybe all this chemistry is in his head. He told her that irrespective of how Maanyata behaves with him, even she knows that there is a 'connection' between them. The reason and crux of this scene was to tell you that UV doesn't love Maanyata consciously. He is excited, fascinated and challenged  by her. The way she hates him, humiliates him, abuses him, makes him run after her – all this doesn't anger him , instead, all this gives him a 'high' , a 'drive' and an addiction to her. She is a wildhorse and come what may , he is going to tame her. She maybe a crass, abusive , untidy , tramp-ish scallywag but she has UV hooked. There was no villainy or evil or darkness to his mood when he said all this. He looked starstruck and in a way, HAPPY. Don't ask me why. You watch and you figure.

For the rest? Aha, 6 dumbheads – J, Maanyata, Bhootni , Sicky, K, N . Hideous gets ups.  Behaviour and attitudes that made no sense. Forced scenes, flat interactions, screenplay written under the effect of tequila and vodka shots. In short , they had no screenplay after UV-Unnati's scene and it showed in the CRAP that went on from 9.00pm to 9.30pm. Bhootni did make some sense today but Sicky needs to be put into some liquid oxygen with Jaanwar  ( I mean J) for company.

Precap: A girl who is not fascinated by riches adorned herself with her crown and her jewels. Its Providence. Maanyata inside the cranky Moniya knows that she is THE PRINCESS. You can't change what you were born with.

Have a good weekend, babes. Its Christmas and am gonna shop and eat till I drop. Adioz!😉

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shri kannan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree... Only UV and Unnati scene was good...
The sleepover thing started as a fun scene but then i was so irritated during that ouija board scene😡

When y'day's episode was gr8...I expected a better episode on friday - If not Manveer scenes..atleast some story progressing..but
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Pocu amazing post as usual👍🏼

Again a filler episode. The only scene that made sense was DS-Dr. and UV-Unnati.

DS-Dr. Scene:DS was concerned about J as she could sense she wants to snatch away Uday who belonged to Manyata. She wondered where did they lack in raising her but she hopes one day J-Manyata forget all this hatred and bond like sisters start to love each other.

UV-Unnati Scene:UV tells Unnati how whenever he and Manyata are come in front of each other there is electricity around them. There is a spark which he could sense and somewhere Manyata can sense it as well. Whether she likes it nor not whether she accepts or denies she has to fall for him. It hardly takes few minutes for girls to fall for UV's charm but here Manyata rejects his advances reminds him his charms are not working on her nor will it ever be. She might be crude,  abusive, untidy but she has UV hooked.

Sleep Over:
A total drag. They thought to put some humour into this whole sleep over thing which didn't work out.  Only thing that made sense in this entire part was when Sohni told Manyata whether she picks a pen or an envelope from DS room it is called stealing and how J her friends are trying to just instigate her. For a change she spoke brains her words made sense.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣Totally True🤣.They were enjoying their Xmas holidays a day before😆.But atleast we got to see what's going on in UV's mind.I so want UV to defend M in her night act😳.
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey pink chocolate,since i don't know ur name,i must say,ur updates are amazing to read,they are FAB,can't help laughing,n ya,excpt those two scenes,there was nothing worthwhile to watch😆
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

"...Sicky needs to be put into some liquid oxygen with Jaanwar...  "

🤣🤣🤣
Pinks you always make me laugh out loud (LITERALLY!) with your amazing writing and great suggestions!

Merry Christmas to you too dear! Have a great one 😊
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aaj ka  chavannichhaap episode prove karta hai ki hum writers ko holiday manaane ka poora haque hai. Aur jab aap writers ko paise nahiin dete , unko rewrite ka kaam dete hain aur unko Christmas  ki shopping nahiin karne dete , to woh aise episode likhte hain.

🤣 🤣

I loveee it when u bajao someone 😎 😆 Gosh..todays episode was 🥱 atfirst the sleepover was looking like some cheap version of gossip girl then it went over my head to give me a headache seeing the garbage those 6 were doing  less said the better 🥱
coming to Udayveer 😍 He really takes Maanyata as challenge which he wants to win at any cost...😆 when he was telling Unnati about their his fire cracking chemistry with Maanyata excitement was shining on his eyes 😆 Such a beautiful devil he is 😳  
I thot u wont write anything because todays episode was kachra type...glad u did 😃
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas di 🤗
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poco🤗

Yep the writers have definately taken their holiday early!😆 Besides the Uday, Unnati scene and dadisa, there was  absolutely nothing else in todays episode.

Have a lovely holiday sweetie. Have fun shopping!

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..amazing...UV unnati scene was written well(only taht part was described😆 )

Am not bothered about the others so leave it...😆

Again wonderful post...UV wants to tame the wild horse..haaye..also his talks, style..i thought they showed only some seconds of him and the others were roaming around for hours...
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣true that 🤣 the whole episode, after the uday unnati scene, i cud only stare with my mouth open at what a BLATANT FILLER it all was... i mean, even if the episodes r meant to be fillers, the writers atleast try to disguise it and make it subtle.. this was so obvious it was pathetic 🤣 the whole episode with jangli pana, jumping on beds, songs after song, those three lmnop dressed like flamingoes ! 🤣🤣  🤪

is se better toh hota agar poora episode uday ke workout session pe hota! 🤣🤣