Loved Manish today!!!

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He knows which buttons of Roli he can press to get a reaction from her. The way he tricked her into eating was so amazing. For now at least the girls husbands are with them. Mataji has big plans ahead she wants Simar out of her house and she will do whatever she can to get her. Rosid Premar please be on top of your game. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manish and Avika creat magic again but why the director giving them small sceane ? because accept Rosid full serial is just like oter saas bahu serial.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the scene..Sid tricking his cute wifey into eating..πŸ˜† and poor she never realises he is her support system in the house
prerna18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nickpick

Manish and Avika creat magic again but why the director giving them small sceane ? because accept Rosid full serial is just like oter saas bahu serial.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ very well said... magical chemistry... looovvveeeddd  today's scene just like any other rosid scene... brilliaaannnttt chemistry between hawwwttt manish and cuuuttteee avika... CVS 10 on 10 for such a scene... truly magical... one request... please put PREMAR  on another program as they spoil the show and the fun... can't stand pre mar  specially when u put their scenes between lovely ROSID scenes... Manish is just too good... he is hot... he is sexy and a brilliant brilliant actor... he is my manish the Rockstar!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
zarraa22 thumbnail
Love manish in all the scenes but this was the cutest how he tricked roli into having food... very very cute... brilliant performance again by these two beautiful actors... 
what makes their chemistry amazing for me is rugged rebellious  Sid and naught cute roli and the rugged stud sweetly giving in to tho naughty cute wife and how they are true friends after marriage... if i ever have an arrange marriage  i would love o have a rugged strong self made man like sid who takes care of me the way he cares for roll. and if with all these qualities my man turns out to be as good looking and sexy build like manish ton phir life ban jayegi...☺️☺️☺️