I'm impressed with Nandu:find why>

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hello all at last the weekends have come to destroy the magical ArHi scenes and our favourite show IPKKND from our life. But my dear friends I'm here to make your weekends a little more borring hehe...spare me haan..

I know many of you will not agree with me, many will throw sandal and tomatoes again.
Let me come to the point now...
We all are aware of the new entry Nandu. At first we all have thought that he'll be a casanova and knows to flirt only. His silly behavoiurs have made us smile and some of people also want to change the channel. But at the end of the episode I felt that Nandu is not bad at all.
The moment which changed my mind is that when Khusi became sad then Nandu cheered her up and also shared his funda to come out of the sadness. WOW..I mean I didn't expect him to do the job of cheering her up. I mean it was copirighted to Payal or sometimes ASR.
If you agree with me then please hit the LIKE button and do comments..
If you can't agree with me then I'm also welcoming your critisism.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

someone spare me from sandals, tomatoes..

@aanchi and rai--- don't say that I'm in love with him or something like this...hehe..
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
thanks for supporting

but some one please do comment...
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Nandu & Khushi are acting like long lost friends๐Ÿ˜‰ Poor ASR. Messed up all his chances with his ghooosa...๐Ÿ˜†
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitar

Nandu & Khushi are acting like long lost friends๐Ÿ˜‰ Poor ASR. Messed up all his chances with his ghooosa...๐Ÿ˜†

hehe...ghoosa toh sayad padega badme...thanks for commenting...
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
to be honest, even i like this nandu... don't get angry...his rapport with kushi is also so good...he's not that bad...i'm not happy with asr's attitude in the precap...nandu is needed badly now...
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i loved him since yesterday only...i jst dunno knw y some hated him...or still hates him!!!!
i jst want him to make his frndship wid khushi stroger...n make ASR jealous!!!!!
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
I think he's not only going to be a good friend to KKG, but will also be the first one to know there is something going on between his cousin and her. The way he looked at her when ASR stormed off, and she looked angry, and then later the look on his face when ASR told KKG to come out from behind the door. I hope the CVs stick to that, and nudge him in the direction of finding out about them. It would be great
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
thanks for commenting and supporting me..
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

I think he's not only going to be a good friend to KKG, but will also be the first one to know there is something going on between his cousin and her. The way he looked at her when ASR stormed off, and she looked angry, and then later the look on his face when ASR told KKG to come out from behind the door. I hope the CVs stick to that, and nudge him in the direction of finding out about them. It would be great

I really hope the CVs pair Nandu with La. I think she deserves somebody so sweet & caring.