Written Update-23rd December (DONE)

Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
                           todays updater shruti.nil was busy so she told me to update here it goes 😊
"

Starts with Hiral sitting in her room filing her nails(beauty queen😛).Hansraj enters the room and asks Hiral if Harmony got a call from Nimit or not, Hiral tells him to calm down and relax 😆.So Hansraj calms down a little and again asked her if she got a call, Hirla sweetly 😳replies with a NO.
Hansraj asks her "did you ask" Hiral says"oh come on HANS 😲(no hani) har tareeke se ghuma phiraake poocha😆she dint get any call" Hansraj becomes sad(poor baccha)and asks how is it possible,showing her his mobile"see the message is sent"and Hiral nods. Hiral says we will call him only and ask,Hansraj tell yeh yeh now only that is possible🥱Hansraj asks Hiral where Harmony is to which Hiral tells"she is playing video game"..Hansraj will be like "yahan meri game atki huwi hai aur ye video game khel rahi hai😆" They go out looking for Harmony and they find her playing video game down in the hall on the sofa. They both decide to go down so Hans tells Hiral to be have nomally.Hiral gets angry and asks as if i be have abnormally(poor lady she donno how NORMAL she is😆) Before they go down Harmony gets a call she picks it up
Harmony:Hello
Nimit:Kya mein uss anokhi ladki se baat kar raha hoon jisne apna naam khud rakha hai..(wah what a way to start the conversation😉😆)
Harmony:tum usi ladki se baat kar rahe ho Mr.Nimit Ajmera(parents gets excited😃)
Harmony:Not bad thumhe mera number yaad raha toh mein sach mein anokhi ladki hui na
Nimit:well thoda yaad raha baaki upr waale ne bhej diya
Harmony looks up and finds Hiraaj(what a co-incidence 😆)and Hiraaj gets scared about what if she came to know that Hans sent the number
Nimit:upar wala matlab bhagwaan
Harmony:oh...upar wala good for you by the way tumne mujhe phone kaise kiya koi khaas wajah hai kya..??(Hiraaj slowly comes down like jasoos😆)
Nimit:woh mujhe thumhe apne friend se milwaana tha
Hamony:doston se milwana hai..!!!!..kyun koi khaas baat hai kya
Nimit:mein unko bataana hahta hoon ki i know one special girl who is brave and beautiful 😳aur jisne apnaa naam khud rakha hai
Harmony:bas itni si baat hai..??
Nimit:baat toh kuh aur bhi hai par woh milne pe bataaunga
Harmony:oh...ok..toh kaha milna hai
Nimit:kumsaja...😲😕
😕Harmony:kya..??..😕
Nimit:see i got you...mine peheli baar ulta bola aur tum samaj nahi payi
Harmony:omg tum itni jaldi ulta bolna bhi seekh liya good for you
Nimit:toh phir pakka shaam 5 baje mein wahi milne aaunga jaha kal raat choda tha...aaoge na
Harmony:dhekte hai
Nimit:dhekne ke liye bhi toh aana padegana mujhe so see you in the evening bye bye harmony...she also says bye
Hiraaj omes down and they at as if they dint hear anything😆...they sk her and Harmony tells their plan...and Hiraaj gets exited...Harmony says she should get eady and runs to her room..
Hiral says she has to go in the evening but she is getting ready now(arre thumhaari beti ha tayaar hone mein time toh lagega na Hiral hmm...😉😆
Hansraj tell its good...

------------------------------------------------------

on the other side Shikhar's mom is very happy...her husband asks why are you so happy..??...did you win a lottery kya..??...she says i am not so lucky not even after marriage..
I am happy because Shikhar is coming bak soon.
He is an engineer he will put up a factory then he and me will live poshly..
the elder bro will taunt her tellinh it takes so muh money to put up a fatory...she scolds him and tells we sent you too but you came back...I ant stay like tyhis anymore...i have to ask bauji all the time...
The bro asks why roti is so dry she tell ask your father...he tell its village ghee but where is house ka ghee...she tells she has kept it for shikhar..so the father tell we dont get both poor them..

Shikhar's mom slowly goes to the garage and takes 500 rs. chup chup ke...😲she rolls it and keeps it in her ring.

Hansraj and mishra meets near a swimming pool..😕...they are happy that HarMit are friends...Mishra tells he did an excellent job by sending the no...Hansraj tell yeh b4 i dint want to but you told me so i did it...Mishra says now the next step is to take this friendship to marriage level...Hansraj call him elder bro beause he gets a feeling from inside...😆Mishra agrees...but Hansraj tells i have only 15 days..how is it all possible...😕..Mishra tells he knows his condition...i will help you...just do as I say

In the car cool dadu tells Mehta is not a good guy...Hansraj tell I dont want to listen any such thing you are a driver...you drive..

Shikhars mom goes to a shop and gives 500 rs to the shop keeper...he asks from where do you get it everyday...what if your family comes to know...Mom emotionally blackmails him telling you are like my brother i tie rakhi too...he tells what if you get aught...she tell him to be positive...he asks her about her mobile...
scene shifts to kitchen...she limbs the stool and opens a box in whih there is a show and the mobile is inside the shoe(its a brand new shoe...by god what a plae to hide a mobile...!!..😕😆)

She calls her son and the phone rings...it night in Newyork and his friend gets disturbs...he tells sorry to him
Mom:shikhar beta mein bol rahi hoon mein...neend toh kharaab nahi kiya na
Shikhar:kya maa humesha neend kharaab karti ho aur question poochti ho kam se kam waqt dhek ke phone karo...pata hai na jab India mein din hota hai yaha Raat hota hai
Mom:jab tak tu nahi aayega na din bhi raat hi hai...kaisa hai tu
Shikhar:neend mein hoon
Mom:ghee gaya gaya..gaao se desi ghee aaya tha tere liye chupaake rakha tha lekin tere dadu ko pata chalo toh le gaye modistaan maalik ke poti ke liye...chal; hod...bas tum waapis aaja...bada aadmi ban jaa...aur mein line lagaa doongi rajkumaariyon ki
listening to this shikhar goes to his dream world..😍...he opens his laptop and thinks"i have already found one ma..."

Nimit reaches Modistaan...there...Hiraaj gives him a grand welcome...(its so funny😆)

Precap:In the car Harmony asks Nimit why she is starring at her..he says she is beautiful..😳...
they are standing in a room in front of a mirror...Nimit says meet my friend...Harmony asks where...??...he says He only showing in the mirror..Nimit Ajmera he is crazy about you...😳😳

Edited by Sukrutha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankx for updating suku ...

hahah we'r so blessed to get Hiraaj's scene at the beginning 😳 🤣
Can't wait to see it 😛
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thankz sur

goodness start with hiraaj hehe
Thanks. What about weekends? Is this show there on sat sun?
Sukrutha thumbnail
Originally posted by: flucon

Thanks. What about weekends? Is this show there on sat sun?

yup even on sat and sun 😃
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the precap was really good ... i can't wait for 2morrow's epi ... !!! 😍

each and every day this show leaves me eagerly waiting for the next epi
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update Suku 🤗 u've added the most important part...so i don't have prob with the update at all 😳😆

The precap was really interesting...can't wait to see it tomorrow
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
is that it?? or is there more??
Sukrutha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

is that it?? or is there more??

its still there
bd670816 thumbnail