Dbh so different to other serials

sal.c thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is the first serial that I have watch (and belive me I have watched many) that actually moves forward fast and doesnt drag story lines... All the other serials become sooo boring as the story lines take like forever to unfold. And in the meantime viewers get bored. Dbh moves forward with good story lines. The baddies (meena) gets caught in just a few episodes instead of taking weeks or in saatiyahs case years to get caught. Such a refreshing change to have a serial that keeps viewers entertained with great tracks. Keep up the good work and please dont stt doing what other dramas do

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punja81 thumbnail
Likewise, i hope it stays like this and doesn't go the way of other dramas. This is the only one I watch due to this great storyline of seeking an education and running a household along side, just like life is now going for alot of women out there...not discounting what trials and tribulations they go through to get there...
babe_e_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree... the show is going pretty fast and in a good way.. since im so used to other dramas i feel like when a shocking moment is about to come ... they're just tricking us .. i.e., when bhabho over heard sandhya and meenas convo... the entire time i was like bhabho didnt hear anything.. they are just trying to trick us.. until of course bhabho confronted the whole family stating she over heard the convo.. so far im loving this drama!
sal.c thumbnail
I was wondering as I am not from india is this typical thinking of inlaws that wife can not b more educated?

As for the drama itself its good to see a women who speaks up (in the right manner) and not forever keeping quiet or acting oblivious to others evil intentions. Though I hope meenas hubby gets caught
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sal.c

I was wondering as I am not from india is this typical thinking of inlaws that wife can not b more educated?

As for the drama itself its good to see a women who speaks up (in the right manner) and not forever keeping quiet or acting oblivious to others evil intentions. Though I hope meenas hubby gets caught

Agree with you in regards to the pace of the show and the concept.

@bold:  It is not the case.  It depends on individual circumstances.  Generally, people prefer educated DILs.  Here Bhabho does not want an educated DIL because Suraj is less educated.

monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey,welcome to the forum !!!
The show is amazing...its treatment of the subject,right mix of romance,humour and drama,snd ultimately its potrayal of a girl's trials and tribulations,how familial and societal pressure force her to put a brake on her aspirations and ultimately her husbands unflinching support(which is gonna come soon)...all this is so realistic in its potrayal...coupled with the story,marvellous acting is what makes this show a winner...Diya aur baati hum will be my fav serial of all time..and I sincerely hope the Cvs stick to the track and they can always count on their loyal viewers like us to always support it!Edited by monika_2691 - 12 years ago
sal.c thumbnail
Hi chick av actually been an avid follower of various star plus serials on indian forums but never commented or opened up a topic. I love learning about India and the customs and cultures there. Unrealistic as it is at times indian serials shows glimses of life in india.