Pooja Misra alleges favouritism (DNA Interview) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Dude, I don't trust Bhaggu. It looks like Amar's PR just used Mishra to pick on all strong contestants.

lol missra ka kya kareen 
i hope she can see through all this 😍
i NOTICED ALL OF THEM SLEEPING IN LOTS OF CLOTHS!!!😆
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Dude, I don't trust Bhaggu. It looks like Amar's PR just used Mishra to pick on all strong contestants.
she can get sued if she is lying,why will dale use her to help amar?and why hasn't skys family reacted strongly??love bite can qualify as an sexual assault thats a serious allegation than what amar is accused of like passing crass joke or making someone feel weird..i don't believe mishra but don't trust pooja bedi either.

Mishra's brain has lost all its nerve connection...!! First she accused Sid for being behind her!! and next it was Amar going shirtless to seduce her!! Since she didn;t get a chance to accuse Sky when she was still in the house...Abhi bahar aake Sky ko accuse kar rahi hai!! Complete nutcase!!
Originally posted by wicked gal

she can get sued if she is lying,why will dale use her to help amar?and why hasn't skys family reacted strongly??love bite can qualify as an sexual assault thats a serious allegation than what amar is accused of like passing crass joke or making someone feel weird..i don't believe mishra but don't trust pooja bedi either.

I never believed Mishra even in the show. Just liked few of her antics but found her annoying. Bedi was one of my favorites but she lost it later. My thoughts on this press conference is my own. Bhaggu is Amar's PR. Apparently, Mishra too wanted Bhaggu as her PR but he refused stating conflict of interest. Now that Mishra is not a contestant, he took her work too and suddenly we see this hastened PR stunt where she's accusing Sky, Mahek and Juhi- all popular contestants.

I didn't see the entire video so I'm not sure if she also discussed Amar. Did she?

Also, as I mentioned earlier reality shows thrive on these kind of publicity stunts as there's no such thing as bad publicity. So who knows if BB is publicizing this too.
She's coming across as this needy, attention seeking self absorbed twit.  Her antics in BB house while sometimes entertaining were borderline violent. Though people tend to blame Sho regarding the broom incident, my reading of that incident was PM actually becoming aggressive which can be scary. She didn't get along with a single woman in the house she ended up alienating even her supporters inside the house. Even that Kamarband issue, I tend to believe Vida bcoz jewellery is something personal and even if others are not able to make out the difference the user can easily make out the difference. She like Sky has lied about the version of events and has tended to exaggerate her victimhood. She and Sky are actually quite similar. The only difference is Sky is able to control his violent streak better and is more meaner.
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Shame on you Chamanlal Chamgadher for sucking on Pooja Mishra's neck. 😆
You should have tried it on Sunny. I'm sure she would not have made shor sharaba out of it at all. 

You are so funny!😆
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

This forum does strange things to my brain. 

😆 haha
Originally posted by chammakchallo

Published: Thursday, Dec 22, 2011, 17:21 IST
Place: Mumbai | Agency: PTI

Mehek Chahal (left), Pooja Mishra
DNA

Controversial Bigg Boss contestant Pooja Mishra has alleged favouritism on the show for evicted model-actress Mahek Chahal, who is likely to make an entry into the house again on a wild card.

As she allegedly kept picking up fights with everyone in the house, Pooja was labeled as 'psycho'. Though she was evicted due to her violent behaviour, she claimed to have been wrongly projected and said everything was sensationalised.

She later entered the show as the Hindi translator for Australian all-rounder Andrew Symonds, who made an exit early this week. But talks of Mahek's wild card entry seems to have agitated her again.

"My eviction from the house on the grounds of me being violent was wrong and my second entry in Bigg Boss just proved that. Moreover, the wild card entry of Mahek into the house again is proof enough that there is favouritism happening in the house," Pooja told reporters here, last evening.

Mahek was evicted from the show on December 11.

Also, there were allegations by other contestants that she was favoured by the show's host, Salman Khan. The 32-year-old has worked with Salman in films like Wanted and Main Aurr Mrs Khanna.

Meanwhile, flouting the rules of the show, that contestants are not allowed to organise any press conference before the finale, Pooja went ahead and send invitations to media saying she wants to expose Khan.

When asked, if she was pressurised by producers to hold a press conference, Pooja says, "Yes, I was asked whether this conference is happening or not. They said it would be better if this is not arranged before December 24. But all the media personnel were invited so I couldn't back out.

On the Mahek-Salman connection, Pooja said, "Mahek is definitely after him, I don't know whether Salman is or not. Every conversation of her would have Salman's name and because of this everyone in the house used to be scared of her. It was like everyone has to be good to her to survive the game."

Pooja feels the footage where Mahek is seen excessively talking about Salman have been done away with. "She hasn't been shown using his name persistently so I guess it is correct that the footage was edited," she said.

On whether she found any favouritism on the part of Salman, she said, "He is the host of the show and he only says what he is made to by the crew. As far as his behaviour is concerned he has always been very kind to everybody."

Pooja even claimed that once she woke up on the show with a love bite.

"I was on medication inside the house, and heavily dozed off one night and was shocked to see a love bite on my body next morning. I was so angry and nervous going around asking who did that to me. Even the production team was not ready to give me an answer," Pooja said. "Amar is married and Siddharth is a kid. So, it must be Sky (Akashdeep Saigal)," she claimed.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_mahek-chahal-likely-to-re-enter-bigg-boss-pooja-missra-alleges-favouritism_1628924

why BB production and Channel is afraid to face the World.. means they are not fair on throwing her out and not allowing her to come as WC contestant ..😆 
Originally posted by chammakchallo

Published: Thursday, Dec 22, 2011, 17:21 IST
Place: Mumbai | Agency: PTI

Mehek Chahal (left), Pooja Mishra
DNA

Controversial Bigg Boss contestant Pooja Mishra has alleged favouritism on the show for evicted model-actress Mahek Chahal, who is likely to make an entry into the house again on a wild card.

As she allegedly kept picking up fights with everyone in the house, Pooja was labeled as 'psycho'. Though she was evicted due to her violent behaviour, she claimed to have been wrongly projected and said everything was sensationalised.

She later entered the show as the Hindi translator for Australian all-rounder Andrew Symonds, who made an exit early this week. But talks of Mahek's wild card entry seems to have agitated her again.

"My eviction from the house on the grounds of me being violent was wrong and my second entry in Bigg Boss just proved that. Moreover, the wild card entry of Mahek into the house again is proof enough that there is favouritism happening in the house," Pooja told reporters here, last evening.

Mahek was evicted from the show on December 11.

Also, there were allegations by other contestants that she was favoured by the show's host, Salman Khan. The 32-year-old has worked with Salman in films like Wanted and Main Aurr Mrs Khanna.

Meanwhile, flouting the rules of the show, that contestants are not allowed to organise any press conference before the finale, Pooja went ahead and send invitations to media saying she wants to expose Khan.

When asked, if she was pressurised by producers to hold a press conference, Pooja says, "Yes, I was asked whether this conference is happening or not. They said it would be better if this is not arranged before December 24. But all the media personnel were invited so I couldn't back out.

On the Mahek-Salman connection, Pooja said, "Mahek is definitely after him, I don't know whether Salman is or not. Every conversation of her would have Salman's name and because of this everyone in the house used to be scared of her. It was like everyone has to be good to her to survive the game."

Pooja feels the footage where Mahek is seen excessively talking about Salman have been done away with. "She hasn't been shown using his name persistently so I guess it is correct that the footage was edited," she said.

On whether she found any favouritism on the part of Salman, she said, "He is the host of the show and he only says what he is made to by the crew. As far as his behaviour is concerned he has always been very kind to everybody."

Pooja even claimed that once she woke up on the show with a love bite.

"I was on medication inside the house, and heavily dozed off one night and was shocked to see a love bite on my body next morning. I was so angry and nervous going around asking who did that to me. Even the production team was not ready to give me an answer," Pooja said. "Amar is married and Siddharth is a kid. So, it must be Sky (Akashdeep Saigal)," she claimed.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_mahek-chahal-likely-to-re-enter-bigg-boss-pooja-missra-alleges-favouritism_1628924

So she's accusing Mahek, Salman and BB as well..