Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I slapped my husband to (Page 3)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umfaiz

Oh my god the slap that gopi gave ahem is exactly the way a had slapped my husband as well Shockedit was an argument we had the night before Cry he was trying to talk to me the next morning but a just moved away just like gopi did LOLand he thought a was still mad at him and he made it out as if a slapped him Cryhe didn't  talk to me for a couple of days and my mil made such a big deal about it as well Angryjust like Koki Shockedand a had to finally appoligise for no fault of mineLOL

LOLI couldn't help but laugh at your post, not because you hit him accidentally or because you had to apologize even though it wasn't your fault. I was laughing because if I ever hit mine, even accidentally, my MIL would react in the same manner, and I would get the silent treatment from her for week (In a way that would be good thing, then she would leave me alone.ROFL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taniksNazmaJ

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
haha, GREAT post! 

everyone's responses were so funny too!
I'm sure once, i have a hubby too, i'll have my own punching bag WinkLOL
& nazma, how cuuute, the PE teacher?  Our hottie professor was the geography teacher & the mathematics teacher...  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moksha89

haha, GREAT post! 

everyone's responses were so funny too!
I'm sure once, i have a hubby too, i'll have my own punching bag WinkLOL
& nazma, how cuuute, the PE teacher?  Our hottie professor was the geography teacher & the mathematics teacher...  LOL

LOL He was both the PE teacher and the maths teacher but I only ever had him for PE when it was mixed boys and girls PE. And also when we used to country dancing at xmas!! All the girls got to dance with him!!!

munnihyderabad

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I have not hit my yet ... he is too perfect.

NazmaJ

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Oh my god the slap that gopi gave ahem is exactly the way a had slapped my husband as well Shockedit was an argument we had the night before Cry he was trying to talk to me the next morning but a just moved away just like gopi did LOLand he thought a was still mad at him and he made it out as if a slapped him Cryhe didn't  talk to me for a couple of days and my mil made such a big deal about it as well Angryjust like Koki Shockedand a had to finally appoligise for no fault of mineLOL

LOLI couldn't help but laugh at your post, not because you hit him accidentally or because you had to apologize even though it wasn't your fault. I was laughing because if I ever hit mine, even accidentally, my MIL would react in the same manner, and I would get the silent treatment from her for week (In a way that would be good thing, then she would leave me alone.ROFL)
This is too funny  ... thank god for my hubby and child ... I really don't have to worry about anyone else...   My hubby is so nice   ... I think I am the mean one.

NazmaJ

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by Xarina

Oh my god the slap that gopi gave ahem is exactly the way a had slapped my husband as well Shockedit was an argument we had the night before Cryhe was trying to talk to me the next morning but a just moved away just like gopi did LOLand he thought a was still mad at him and he made it out as if a slapped him Cryhe didn't talk to me for a couple of days and my mil made such a big deal about it as well Angryjust like Koki Shockedand a had to finally appoligise for no fault of mineLOL

I managed to punch mine!LOL But it was in all innocence.LOL

Was it really in innocence???LOL

That's my excuse and I'm sticking by it. ;-)

NazmaJ

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

I have not hit my yet ... he is too perfect.

Awww. So sweet. Been married long?
navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

ohhh poor u just like gopiji... apologizing for no fault of yours...  u can relate to the scene more when the episode will be on air LOLLOL
I agree...all the innocent husband beaters can agree to the scene Tongue

Go to top