Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I slapped my husband to (Page 2)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by umfaiz

Oh my god the slap that gopi gave ahem is exactly the way a had slapped my husband as well Shockedit was an argument we had the night before Cry he was trying to talk to me the next morning but a just moved away just like gopi did LOLand he thought a was still mad at him and he made it out as if a slapped him Cryhe didn't  talk to me for a couple of days and my mil made such a big deal about it as well Angryjust like Koki Shockedand a had to finally appoligise for no fault of mineLOL

I managed to punch mine!LOL  But it was in all innocence.LOL

Was it really in innocence???LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
hahaha, u hit ur hubby, and it was no fault of yours!! lol...and you had to apologiza for no reason! if ur hubby watches the serial too he would defo give u a funny look!! LOL

-JollyJabeen-

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I've not yet hit mine!!LOL

But I have accidentally hit someone important before!!!
Ay High school I was at my locker at home time and I was putting my coat on and chatting away to my friends when some how my coat got stuck in my bag so I flung my arm out behind me and managed to hit something really hard. I heard a noise turned around and realised I'd whacked one of the male teachers across his torso!!!
It was so embarrassing!! I had a major crush on him too!! He taught us for PE!!!!

On the positive though - I got to touch his torso even if it was inadvertent!!

nazma!! now we know how long this mind has been corrupted for!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Ay High school I was at my locker at home time and I was putting my coat on and chatting away to my friends when some how my coat got stuck in my bag so I flung my arm out behind me and managed to hit something really hard. I heard a noise turned around and realised I'd whacked one of the male teachers across his torso!!!
It was so embarrassing!! I had a major crush on him too!! He taught us for PE!!!!

LOL It was ten years ago!!!

But gosh it was embarrassing!! I flung my arm back really hard!!! I heard him goo "ooof"!!! I thought that's it now I'm done for!!!!
But he was really sweet about it!! He told me he'd have to be careful not to get on the wrong side of me!! Gave me a gorgeous smile while I was stood there apologising profusely!!

-JollyJabeen-

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

But gosh it was embarrassing!! I flung my arm back really hard!!! I heard him goo "ooof"!!! I thought that's it now I'm done for!!!!
But he was really sweet about it!! He told me he'd have to be careful not to get on the wrong side of me!! Gave me a gorgeous smile while I was stood there apologising profusely!!

LOL ten years ago!! lol, he probs still remeber though!!! hehehe, how did you feel whenever you saw him after that, each time??Wink
LOL

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

LOL ten years ago!! lol, he probs still remeber though!!! hehehe, how did you feel whenever you saw him after that, each time??Wink
LOL

Well the love story didn't go anywhere!! He'd stopped teaching me by then, cos I didn't take PE for GCSE an anyway he was the male teacher so mainly taught the boys!!
But he left soon after!! His fiancee used to work there too!!

-JollyJabeen-

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

LOL

Well the love story didn't go anywhere!! He'd stopped teaching me by then, cos I didn't take PE for GCSE an anyway he was the male teacher so mainly taught the boys!!
But he left soon after!! His fiancee used to work there too!!

aww...poor you!! well...u have ur hubby now!! hes not near you but close to your heart..WinkWink...not knowing what you get up to! LOL

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
EXELLENT post!Big smile
Im laughing so much,i can't believe youu hit your husband!LOL
All the above posts are hillarious,i may hit my brother!Wink
I can't wait to watch the slap scene!LOL

Edited by CHIKA784 - 22 December 2011 at 5:35pm