Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I've not yet hit mine!!πŸ˜†

But I have accidentally hit someone important before!!!
Ay High school I was at my locker at home time and I was putting my coat on and chatting away to my friends when some how my coat got stuck in my bag so I flung my arm out behind me and managed to hit something really hard. I heard a noise turned around and realised I'd whacked one of the male teachers across his torso!!!
It was so embarrassing!! I had a major crush on him too!! He taught us for PE!!!!

On the positive though - I got to touch his torso even if it was inadvertent!!

nazma!! now we know how long this mind has been corrupted for!! πŸ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: famzii05

nazma!! now we know how long this mind has been corrupted for!! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† It was ten years ago!!!

But gosh it was embarrassing!! I flung my arm back really hard!!! I heard him goo "ooof"!!! I thought that's it now I'm done for!!!!
But he was really sweet about it!! He told me he'd have to be careful not to get on the wrong side of me!! Gave me a gorgeous smile while I was stood there apologising profusely!!

famzii05 thumbnail

πŸ˜† It was ten years ago!!!

But gosh it was embarrassing!! I flung my arm back really hard!!! I heard him goo "ooof"!!! I thought that's it now I'm done for!!!!
But he was really sweet about it!! He told me he'd have to be careful not to get on the wrong side of me!! Gave me a gorgeous smile while I was stood there apologising profusely!!

πŸ˜† ten years ago!! lol, he probs still remeber though!!! hehehe, how did you feel whenever you saw him after that, each time??πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

πŸ˜† ten years ago!! lol, he probs still remeber though!!! hehehe, how did you feel whenever you saw him after that, each time??πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

Well the love story didn't go anywhere!! He'd stopped teaching me by then, cos I didn't take PE for GCSE an anyway he was the male teacher so mainly taught the boys!!
But he left soon after!! His fiancee used to work there too!!

famzii05 thumbnail

Well the love story didn't go anywhere!! He'd stopped teaching me by then, cos I didn't take PE for GCSE an anyway he was the male teacher so mainly taught the boys!!
But he left soon after!! His fiancee used to work there too!!

aww...poor you!! well...u have ur hubby now!! hes not near you but close to your heart..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...not knowing what you get up to! πŸ˜†
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
EXELLENT post!πŸ˜ƒ
Im laughing so much,i can't believe youu hit your husband!πŸ˜†
All the above posts are hillarious,i may hit my brother!πŸ˜‰
I can't wait to watch the slap scene!πŸ˜†
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: umfaiz

Oh my god the slap that gopi gave ahem is exactly the way a had slapped my husband as well 😲it was an argument we had the night before 😭 he was trying to talk to me the next morning but a just moved away just like gopi did πŸ˜†and he thought a was still mad at him and he made it out as if a slapped him 😭he didn't  talk to me for a couple of days and my mil made such a big deal about it as well 😑just like Koki 😲and a had to finally appoligise for no fault of mineπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†I couldn't help but laugh at your post, not because you hit him accidentally or because you had to apologize even though it wasn't your fault. I was laughing because if I ever hit mine, even accidentally, my MIL would react in the same manner, and I would get the silent treatment from her for week (In a way that would be good thing, then she would leave me alone.🀣)
moksha89 thumbnail
haha, GREAT post! 

everyone's responses were so funny too!
I'm sure once, i have a hubby too, i'll have my own punching bag πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
& nazma, how cuuute, the PE teacher?  Our hottie professor was the geography teacher & the mathematics teacher...  πŸ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: moksha89

haha, GREAT post! 

everyone's responses were so funny too!
I'm sure once, i have a hubby too, i'll have my own punching bag πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
& nazma, how cuuute, the PE teacher?  Our hottie professor was the geography teacher & the mathematics teacher...  πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† He was both the PE teacher and the maths teacher but I only ever had him for PE when it was mixed boys and girls PE. And also when we used to country dancing at xmas!! All the girls got to dance with him!!!
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have not hit my yet ... he is too perfect.