Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I slapped my husband to

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my god the slap that gopi gave ahem is exactly the way a had slapped my husband as well ๐Ÿ˜ฒit was an argument we had the night before ๐Ÿ˜ญ he was trying to talk to me the next morning but a just moved away just like gopi did ๐Ÿ˜†and he thought a was still mad at him and he made it out as if a slapped him ๐Ÿ˜ญhe didn't  talk to me for a couple of days and my mil made such a big deal about it as well ๐Ÿ˜กjust like Koki ๐Ÿ˜ฒand a had to finally appoligise for no fault of mine๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: umfaiz

Oh my god the slap that gopi gave ahem is exactly the way a had slapped my husband as well ๐Ÿ˜ฒit was an argument we had the night before ๐Ÿ˜ญ he was trying to talk to me the next morning but a just moved away just like gopi did ๐Ÿ˜†and he thought a was still mad at him and he made it out as if a slapped him ๐Ÿ˜ญhe didn't  talk to me for a couple of days and my mil made such a big deal about it as well ๐Ÿ˜กjust like Koki ๐Ÿ˜ฒand a had to finally appoligise for no fault of mine๐Ÿ˜†

I managed to punch mine!๐Ÿ˜†  But it was in all innocence.๐Ÿ˜†
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

ohhh poor u just like gopiji... apologizing for no fault of yours...  u can relate to the scene more when the episode will be on air LOL๐Ÿ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've not yet hit mine!!๐Ÿ˜†

But I have accidentally hit someone important before!!!
Ay High school I was at my locker at home time and I was putting my coat on and chatting away to my friends when some how my coat got stuck in my bag so I flung my arm out behind me and managed to hit something really hard. I heard a noise turned around and realised I'd whacked one of the male teachers across his torso!!!
It was so embarrassing!! I had a major crush on him too!! He taught us for PE!!!!

On the positive though - I got to touch his torso even if it was inadvertent!!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

I've not yet hit mine!!๐Ÿ˜†

But I have accidentally hit someone important before!!!
Ay High school I was at my locker at home time and I was putting my coat on and chatting away to my friends when some how my coat got stuck in my bag so I flung my arm out behind me and managed to hit something really hard. I heard a noise turned around and realised I'd whacked one of the male teachers across his torso!!!
It was so embarrassing!! I had a major crush on him too!! He taught us for PE!!!!

On the positive though - I got to touch his torso even if it was inadvertent!!

@bold insanity is back!!

Well I don't have anyone yet but I sure hit my brothers a few times and they sure do hit back, even though I am the youngest and smallest (5 foot 9)๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah a was crying so much at that time ๐Ÿ˜ญa thought he will never talk to me๐Ÿ˜’ but in the end it was all well ๐Ÿ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

@bold insanity is back!!

Well I don't have anyone yet but I sure hit my brothers a few times and they sure do hit back, even though I am the youngest and smallest (5 foot 9)๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Aww poor you!!!

Don't they know boys aren't supposed to hit girls!!!
NazmaJ thumbnail

Yeah a was crying so much at that time ๐Ÿ˜ญa thought he will never talk to me๐Ÿ˜’ but in the end it was all well ๐Ÿ˜†

Awww!!

But good it was all sorted out!!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

I managed to punch mine!๐Ÿ˜†  But it was in all innocence.๐Ÿ˜†

Was it really in innocence???๐Ÿ˜†
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha, u hit ur hubby, and it was no fault of yours!! lol...and you had to apologiza for no reason! if ur hubby watches the serial too he would defo give u a funny look!! ๐Ÿ˜†