Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Devika.

Myraaa...πŸ˜ƒ

so cute dear.. πŸ˜›
he is a talented young star.. and he has his place there for sure. and as u said a sweet evil where one can go easily oowww...
i think he is a hard worker... like body builder, dance moves .. everything he is putting aneffort into it, so how can he go unnoticed... right?
and maybe soon we may see him in leading one project.. let's wait for that...
my heart is filled with one and only AVI in that matter, and yours too.. and the little space available also have taken in me... but yours still has some small holes, and Rohan is trying to occupy that...
his acting is good too, he can bring that innocent face with the spark of a second from the evil look... potential charactor to take the story forward... but depends on how Cv's carry it...
Will see where this handsome hunk will take us... πŸ˜‰
loved your thread
Devika

OMG, I cant belive you stopped by for my crazy thread πŸ˜† I know its all Avi for you πŸ˜‰ But you read me right,rohan made his own space there πŸ˜ƒ An belive me is hard to get there so he is sure special!!Yes,he has all those qulities and will def b in the future a project with his name on the cover πŸ˜‰ Re cb I am hoping that cv will give him more space,lets see Thank you Devika πŸ€—
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivamala

I like Rohan hope to see more of him.

One more on my roh-buddy list πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone ...Myra di thanks a lot πŸ€—for opening a thread on Rohan...I always wanna say so much about him.  ..but i dont cuz i fear that i might get bashed or something like that  ...lol πŸ˜†

I really  love watching him...he is so complex...
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmyprincess

Hello everyone
...Myra di thanks a lotπŸ€—for opening a thread on Rohan...I always wanna say so much about him.
..but i dont cuz i fear that i might get bashed or something like that
...lolπŸ˜†

I really love watching him...he is so complex...

Hi there lil princess 😊 Was waiting for ur cute comment! Glad that u like this "unique" thread πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Have fun sweety πŸ˜ƒ
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Merry Cristmas to all my Ro-buddies here πŸ˜‰ May santa give u "sweet" gifts tonite! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
chotibahufan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a very good actor with lot of potentials.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Myra only you were the person who could describe Rohan  in your  loving way ...you can hate him or love him but can not ignore him ...He is really teekha spice in the show ...Cunning like fox , witty
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: chotibahufan1

a very good actor with lot of potentials.

And zee tv knows it ,i guess thats why he had that single dance number on ZRA πŸ˜‰
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice thread! I like the actor he is good actor and dancer! πŸ˜‰
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Myra only you were the person who could describe Rohan in your loving way ...you can hate him or love him but can not ignore him ...He is really teekha spice in the show ...Cunning like fox , witty

😳 Thank u Neerja,yes...nobody knt ignore him when he is on scene...like ur short description abt him πŸ˜‰