Swaron FF -I NEED U SWAYAM- part 4 update on pg 5 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
super awesome yaar, just loved it... thanx for the pm...
OMG!!!!
it's awesum!!! Luvd it!! Cntinu soon nd thnks fr d pm!!
It was just mind-blowing!!
PART 3

As soon as the gang heard the news all of them headed to sharon's house the girls comforted sharon and decided to  cheer up sharon by throwing a pajama party.
sharon smiled as everyone moved around everyone she loved where here her frnds her family but one person was missing swayam i need u said sharon in a whisper kriyansh heard her and kria called up swayam after lots of persuading he agreed they ordered pizza the doorbell rang it must be the pizza guy the door was opened by a maid and they all smiled as they saw both the pizza guy and swayam pizza's on me guys he said smiling

Arey swayam beta tum sharon's mom smiled ji namaste aunty ji app kaise hain mein teek hoon before sharon could say anything rinni interrupted aunty  u know swayam haan kaun nehi jaan tha usey yeh famous business tycoon MR Kapoor  ki one and only child hain. Sharon was shocked she had heard her mom and dad talk about a very rich Mr kapoor and that they wanted to talk about her marriage to his son when she finished her studies she had refused immediately saying she wanted to achieve her dreams of becoming a famous dancer but in reality she had been thrilled to+ the thought of  marry a rich guy who would fulfill her every wish. ok we will call it a night since swayam and rey are here we know all of u wont do any shararat bye good night saying this sharon's mom left.

they enjoyed alot as the next day was  a holiday so no college swayam tried his bet to stay as far away from sharon as possible avoiding eye contact with sharon he moved towards bharat nilesh and amar who where playing cards may i join u guys he said as he sat down they nodded  suddenly all the girls came rey and kria where having there own sweet time in a corner somewhere so was vicky and neha  rinni sat next to amar and simmi nilesh vishka came and set next to bharat sharon come on yaar sharon came and set next to swayam she felt shy as her knees brushed his he moved away as if hit by a jolt of lighting guys i think am gonna call it a night he said getting up he walked to the room where they decided the boys wouls stay when suddenly a very soft hand held his hand  sharon let me go  no i said let me go no she said hugging him from behind with full force making him feel things he didn't want to feel he pushed her aside and she fell he hurriedly reached out for her saw she had cut her wrist he hurriedly took her to the kitchen and put band aid on her she hugged him sharon please he said as he held her at arms length stop it or i will leave from here and go home that made her stop

The next morning they all decided to go out and have a fun time swayam declined and went home sharon was upset everyone tried to cheer her up  but to no ail the day passed boringly next day rey came to pick her up and she went with him to college  there was a buzz in the college a new girl had arrived  she was a bomb guys drooled after her sharon wanted to see this new chick there she is rinni and sinni showed her a girl in an a red t.shirt with a knee length skinny black jeans sharon admmited to her self she was  hot  they looked in shock as the girl turn and smiled and ran towards someone sharon looked on with rage as the girl embraced swayam and hugged him she was more shocked that he too returned the hug

Edited by Lifu18 - 12 years ago
awesum... Man...!! This is just awesum.. Update soon.. And do pm next time also...!!!
Loved d update...cant wait for part 4!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
aaaiii dat was awesome...plzz update ASAP...and do PM me! :D
great FF.i loved it.cant wait for next part.plz update soon nd pm me
woohooohooo...who's that gurrrlll!!!!!!!

cant wait for the next part...

n swayam..y so mean...give her a chance...

n sharon..do whatever it takes ...u hav to win ur man bak...by hook or by crook
OMG ur ff is awesomee yaar!!!
thanxx thanxx for your pm..:)
andd plzz next part too yah!!:D thankuuu..:)
This is amazing and felt bad abt sharon... Waitin 4 nxt pm eagerly