Swaron FF -I NEED U SWAYAM- part 4 update on pg 5 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
PART 2

She closed her eyes and prayed for a miracle when suddenly she felt chivam's weight go off her she opened her eyes to see chivam being pushed to the ground and was being beaten up by swayam how dare u he shouted how dare u lay even a finger on her u low life pathetic looser rey came in between woah cool it swayam easy let him go swayam grabbed chivam's collar IF U EVER EVER EVEN TRY TO PUT UR SHADOW EVEN ON HER BODY I WONT SPARE U his blood boiled chivam ran off
Sharon ran towards swayam she hugged him hard and cried her heart out but swayam didnt budge he didn't even return her hug he put her aside and took his jacket and let her wear it . they heard the sound of a car sharon saw a big white limousine car come and stopped by them the driver got off swayam baba what happen asked the driver getting off take us home swayam ordered ji swayam baba lets go rey sharon he said the driver held the door open for swayam sharon stood speechless as she was led in the car they drove for awhile when ray insisted on getting off he said bye to them and left off  i should also take a leave u should change and leave my house is nearby said swayam softly ok said sharon she didnt know what to say he wasn't speaking to her she felt ashamed of herself for being such a stupid girl who thought being with the best was the best but inreality it was be with the person who can make u be the best
They reached swayam's home and sharon gasped at the beautiful mansion in-front of her  this is your house what where u thinking it would be a hut he said bitterly no i  didn't mean it like that
 they entered his house where are ur parents there are not home u can go change in that room he said showing her his room  i will wait in the sitting room but i dnt have a spare dress just go u will get a dress

She entered his room it was huge and spacious with a nice king sized bed she saw photos of him and his parents and saw that some photo frames where taken off she saw some photo frames thrown on the store room of his room she moved towards the store room and saw with shock that there were her  photo frames some where broken some had blood strains in it oh swayam she said softly in pain how heartless she was to break his heart that too the heart of the only boy who came so close to earn her heart. aap kiyaa kar rahee hain said a girl she looked around to see a girl dressed in a uniform yeh lo aap ke kapde she said rudely hello u cant talk to me like dis why cant i said the girl ur the heartless girl that made swayamji cry did u know how hurt he was how lonely he felt how he broke down every night thought he pretended to be happy in-front of us how he spend sleepless nights walking here and there in this house 
Minnie thats enough said another girl hi i am Sweety i am swayam's cook and this is minnie swayam's Secretary who looks after  him like a sister would do u must be sharon now lets go we should let her change  sharon took the clothe it was a red t,shirt and a black jeans she went into swayams bathroom and sighed the jacuzzi was already filled with water and rose petals lay on the jacuzzi a towel was kept for her and the most expensive toiletries were kept in the bathroom she didnt know swayam was this rich she enjoyed her bath finished put on her clothes and got down my driver will leave u said swayam rudely but wont u come with me what for said swayam looking at her the nerve of her standing there as if nothing had happened he couldn't stand this he headed upstairs when he thought she said something but gave a deaf ear and moved on good night sharon he said as he opened his room and shut it without looking behind
Tears where following from sharon's eyes as she got inside the car
as soon as they reached her home she ran upstairs and was crying herself to sleep when the phone rang it was swayam she happily took it ghar pohoch gayaa yes swayam i ... ok bye he hanged up the phone and her heart broke for the first time in her life  and she felt how painful it was to have a broken heart

Edited by Lifu18 - 12 years ago
dude...awesome...update soon...love it man...swayam...go..she needs u/////
wow i like swayam's attitude and thanks god swayam and rey came on time or that cheevam, i hate him
btw thanks for the pm
Real nice update...wished tis actually happened in d show...but d promo jus smashed all my hopes!!!😔
Oh my thats amazing... I wish this would happen in the show! Please continue and thank you for the PM :)
This is veryy nicee !!!!:) :) plzz do continue andd pm me plzz if u can!! thanxx..:)
It's just awesome.❤️ but dear,It woud be very nice if u put 'Fullstops' and 'Commas' at the end of each sentence.😃
thanx 4 da PM.
please continue and pm me! really nice 😊
awesum... Awesum.. Awesum... Thnks for the pm...!!!! Loved it...!!!
Hey what an awesome update ..
Waiting for next.