Swaron FF -I NEED U SWAYAM- part 4 update on pg 5

Posted: 12 years ago

So frustrated with chivam thought of writing an ff this is MY 4TH BUT my first ff of D3

Hope u guys like it enjoy''''''''''''''''''.

Swaron FF

I NEED U SWAYAM

PART 1

The gang was invited to chivam's party Sharon was impressed by him as she danced away she looked at swayam he didn't even bother to notice her why should I care she wondered suddenly chivam came may I cut in she danced away the night with chivam forgetting swayam the party was over she brushed off swayms offer to take her home and said yes to chivam she hanged on to chivam and moved towards the exit rey and Vicky noticed this

Sharon was enjoying herself the dashing red car and how speedy chivam drove made her feel the best she remembered riding on swayam's bicycle and tried to push that thought away when she noticed chivam had stopped the car at a dark alley what are u doing asked Sharon relax baby we just gonna have some fun he said dragging her out he put her on the bonnet showed her the stars they sat there for awhile when suddenly chivam moved closer what are u doing relax babe this isn't the first time someone got close to u so why behave like a saint how dare u Sharon was about to slap him when he grabbed her hands tightly trapping her in his arms what do u think I brought u here for u dumb bitch u think u r the smartest girl but actually ur not ur an easy catch all u need is a fake few words to be impressed and a good bank balance he pinned her against the bonnet she tried to free herself in that process ripping her dress  near her stomach she gasped as he menacingly laughed and tried to kiss her she rembered how she had wanted to kiss swayam but he held back not wanting to take advantage of her drunken state but here chivam was after her how foolish she had been if only she had said yes to swayam if only she sobbed into the night as she realized how much of trouble she was in right now.

I NEED U SWAYAM she cried out in her mind.

do let me know if u liked dis and leave comments  so i can continue dis ff

Edited by Lifu18 - 12 years ago
i think this wont happen in d3 as it is a youth show but thanks anyway and i think u should continue as i wanna see swayam's reaction to this and who comes to the rescue
I love it! Please continue... Even am so frustrated with the current Swaron track ðŸ˜¡
This just helps me imagine what might happen in the future! 
Please continue and pm me when you do! ðŸ˜Š
Nice update...pls pm me once u've updated d next part...
this is so good!! nice update...PM me the next time u update!!!
u have wriiten the same thing which is going in my mind nowadays... brilliantly written, plz continue and pm me when u update, plz...
man this is awesum... please continue.. and update like really fast..!! please please cant wait to read more...!!!
Nice update!! Amazing!! Plzz pm me wen u update nd do it soon!! :D
Don't forget to PM me . Its really nice, jaldi se continue it please . :)
AWESOME FF PLS UPDATE SOON AND PM ME WHEN U UPDATE PLS