Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Wow, this is what happens?

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I thought we all wanted Geet 2 to come back? Where the hell are you all then? What happened to the forum, it feels like a ghost town!πŸ˜•

Is this the plan for our new forum when Geet 2 comes??? Oh then I hope i don't have to see the forum ever in my life...

Guys, did you all stop your fight already for a second season?😲

Wow, this is why we cannot amend laws and certain unfair things in this world because people give up TOO easily.

Is this because of Gurti's interview on the radio??? Are you all kidding me??? I cannot believe all of you true Drashti Dhami fans thought that DD was being negative about Geet 2.

You call yourselves tru fans of DD and yet you all cannot read between the lines??? I listened to that interview as a fan and as a pyschologist, and as a pyschologist I felt that DD was being reserved...she was being careful with what she was saying only because she didn't want to give fans false hopes just in case if another season didn't HAPPEN! However, it doesn't mean that she doesn't want to do another season of Geet. I think you all fail to understand that Geet is very dear to her, more than what it is to us...she worked her ass off for that show...this show has challenged her as an actress...and has made her BIG...she is a lot more attached to Geet than any of us...so please back off and stop thinking that she doesn't want to work with with GC...

in fact I felt from that interview that both DO NOT mind working with one another...THEY KNOW how popular they are...and if they get an offer together they as professionals would truely take up the offer if the script and story are STRONG!

Do not misunderstand and make assumptions people...please there was nothing wrong in that interview...the fact only that DD was trying to be careful with what she was saying on the radio show...you know kind of have to do that as an actress!

I cannot believe some true DD fans didn't understand the hidden message when she was quiet...and yet reserved in her talking...

I love GC and DD very much as actors...and I would love to see them grow but you cannot HIDE THE fact that Gurti together set the screens on fire...

just like Kajol and SRK...both have done films with many actors/actresses...some movies have even been HITS...HOWEVER, when SRK and Kajol come together the whole chemistry equation changes!!!

One cannot deny that SRk and Kajol together define chemistry...

and just like that we cannot Deny that GC and DD together define chemistry...and i must say...we ourselves have gotten a jodi finally that tops with SRk and Kajol...

Everyone keep fighting...remember to bring a change we all have to bring a change within our selves first...you want Geet 2, keep emailing...mailing...calling...BUT remember to be polite...and professional...we fans cannot make ourselves look like fools...after all we are the fans of two classy and BIG time actors...Gurmeet and Drashti!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I havent given up and i hope all those tht left come back too
The interview was sensible
They have to be
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Love ur post...awesome...very very well written...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

I haven't given up and never will...
I hope all those who have left the forum return soon...πŸ˜”

Totally agree with the interview part...very well said...πŸ‘πŸΌ
snowypatches02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
accurate and good observation of the radio interview I felt the same they were both being very cautious and reservered gave me a hope they will probably come back in something bigger and better.  Wishing both the most talented and professional actors all the best for future.

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said Shivi ... i guess people are thinking  oh what s the use , as if they'll listen ,no body cares about the fans   ...all i can tell them is stop whining and get up and fight for what u truly believe in ...the interview was really good and the fact that they spoke about how the show was good for them shows that they dont mind working together ...wid a good story line GurTi will work wonders ...we have all seen that ...i really hope people keep mailing and calling and demanding for Geet 2 ...well i am doing my bit and hoping all the  effort done by all the fans bring good results ...
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Shivi,i totally agree with u,but i have not given up hope to see my gurti yogether,i cannot see them with anyone else,and they are an atom bomb together,He makes her look so divine and beautiful and she makes him suave and dashing.
I never used to post so much earlier,but now i make it a habit to post on every topic,cos i am waiting for seson2 and i love drashti and gurmeet equally.
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  well said dear ..we've not given up yet ..still calls and make comments on fb pgs..we love to see our dynamic couple back on screen with a Bang..
stephaniefer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am still here and will be here until i see Gurmeet and Drashti
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thank u gurti for giving us maneet. wish u both all d best for ur future n hope both will get some good projects on some stable channel. . 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I made already a topic about that it seems ppl calmed down, How you expect season 2 when ppl all know to cry and complain... Not to do any actions, How this would help anyway? Sorry for being harsh, but I am telling the truth, Do u get things u want in life by crying? Sorry to tell u, this never happen in all matters... U want the 2nd season, so live up to what u r saying... Call, mail and visit all concern ppl from Life OK, Endemol, Star One, radio stations, press... Do it before it's too late and GurTi take other projects individually...Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago