Saas Bina Sasuraal

WU - 22.12.11 - Main NitikaJi se Pyar Karta Hoon

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abc113 thumbnail
I am glad that Damini track is over. Even though it had the usual fun elements, it didn't feel real and SBS is all about being so close to real life.

Today, I loved Prachin and Gyan's reaction when Dadiji caught them trying to peek into Damini's bag :)

Edited by abc113 - 12 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!😊

I couldn't find any logic in this whole Damini track plus it had loopholes which the CVs seemed to ignore so in that sense I'm glad this track has come to an end...😉 but definitely dissapointed with the way the CVs handled the Vedika track coz it could have been so beautiful & divine

Prachin was super cool when he threw the suitcase & stood up in that pose leaning against the cupboard when he got caught by Dadaji😆

Finally Ved admits it... good!

Not happy with Toasty's plan of calling Nitika's parents or bringing in Damini but at least she has sense that it's Ved's job to propose Nitika not theirs... I was scared what if Toasty goes & proposes Nitika on the behalf of Vedf😈🤣

Tej saved the day... so at least now Toasty should know that she shouldn't hide things from Tej in future & share a conversation with him before coming up with her surprising shocks thinking I can do it all alone😵

Loved to see Pashu smiling so lovingly with happiness when the C family was busy pulling Ved's legs😃

Now waiting for Ved's confession😉
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
desigirl0103 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update!
Episode was nice :)
seema1312 thumbnail
where has the father disappeared to? I'm sure when he comes back there will be more drama. I really hope that dadaji will handle him. Also, when will dadaji regain his ability to walk?
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update,,,tej did a grt job...
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was an amazing episode ðŸ˜Š
finally, Ved agrees that he actually loves Nitika ! 
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Preetha for update..

So finally, he said "IT" to family atleast. Can't wait for next week for his confession to Nikita. Good they are making him do IT, it will be fun:)

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, soo at last toostay wins waiting for the marriage
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Preethi..:)