Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs clears up the confusion and urges IF members! (Page 5)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Shweta, well said !

I mean whats this Arnav-La and NK-Kushi ? Confused
Heck, they are just supporting characters; here to propel ArHi's love story. I will criticize Kushi and Arnav but will never say they should be with someone else LOL

Suddenly La borrowed 1000 pounds of brain for her exit, for that how can someone say that ? ASR doesn't feel a daayuum for her LOL

I for one definitely want a matured Kushi, learn some more manners but she is not from a slum (no offense meant please Embarrassed)  And I literally danced when La made her exit as I didn't want her in IPK anymore as ASR's gf. 

Undoubtedly Kushi will be the best wife/lover of ASR if she is shown the way she is. (Not like the last 2 epis, blame GH)

She does act OTT sometimes, but, ASR has become very tolerant with her. He did not seem angry or disgusted with her yesterday, instead he calmly was telling her she's wearing clothes LOL

I love watching him get that look on his face that screams "Unbelievable!" when she's acting up like that LOL
Love Barun's expressions of exasperation...

@ bold: Kab dekhne ko milega yaar...them showing the same feelings for each other...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-CandYlicious_SNope123

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

What can we do...

Here we are fighting over some fictional characters, but once they shed their roles, those actors are having gala time together and it is so evident in SBB/SBS whatever. So what are we really fighting for anyways?? Shocked Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordin-Nithi-asha...Nope123sbk2

Fleeting.Romei Groupbie
Fleeting.Romei
Fleeting.Romei

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Well of course!LOL they are the OTP in this serial so obviously they are gonna end up together.

But since it's a Indian daily drama maybe in 2 years time...but they will end up together no matter how many other characters interfere 'cuz OTPs are fated to end up with each other!LOL...
eventually that is... lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nope123

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
@Shweta, even I am waiting waiting waiting Disapprove  I will even get married and have kids before their confession Shocked LOL

@Nitz, my name alike, exactly ! LOL even that E24 said something about Barun, we were firing them like anything, bombarding their fb page with posts, but he was shown happily giving interview today to the same channel ROFL whom to blame ? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0Nope123sbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

@Shweta, even I am waiting waiting waiting Disapprove  I will even get married and have kids before their confession Shocked LOL

@Nitz, my name alike, exactly ! LOL even that E24 said something about Barun, we were firing them like anything, bombarding their fb page with posts, but he was shown happily giving interview today to the same channel ROFL whom to blame ? LOL

You know, I do hope they show ASR getting jealous though...and I hope they show some good moments between Arhi and less of Nandu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0-Nithi-

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

You know, I do hope they show ASR getting jealous though...and I hope they show some good moments between Arhi and less of Nandu...

I think it would be possessiveness than ASR being jealous. Guess this track is gonna push ASR to confront his feelings Tongue  Yeah, even I wish ArHi have some HOT moments while ASR all tries to take right over Kushi and push away NK Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Me too ..We need to support Nithi's drool wherever she drools...ROFL ROFL ROFL...I watch the show because sony is the only decent channel I get. *Hain nahi tho* Somy Punches Manyata... 

You are my best LF HugHug
Nithya too punches Manyata ROFL

Im guessing Manyata is stuck up spoilt brat LOL
-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Me too ..We need to support Nithi's drool wherever she drools...ROFL ROFL ROFL...I watch the show because sony is the only decent channel I get. *Hain nahi tho* Somy Punches Manyata... 

You are my best LF HugHug
Nithya too punches Manyata ROFL

Im guessing Manyata is stuck up spoilt brat LOL

Aish, opposite to that LOL who always says Haan nahi toh and irritates us LOL

Go to top