Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

CVs clears up the confusion and urges IF members! (Page 4)

Anushkakaur21 Senior Member
Anushkakaur21
Anushkakaur21

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
i feel this forum is getting out of control.
sure people should express their opinion but in a positive way and make suggestions to CVs.

Not bash the characters in a way that hurt people.

i love both arnav n khushi and support both of them.  they both great characters and both have flaws which makes them human.

wot we want is CVS to develop their relationship to the next stage!
but they both keep true to their character while understanding loving one other they way they are. makenecessary adjustments when needed.

we want the arhi romance back now n need to end this stupid shyam track now!!!   dont like this shyam trying to manipulate people.we dont want to see this.  we want him exposed.  judging by recent tagline, khusi will know he lying!!!

i think NK will be positive for the show and will help Arhi relationshIp become stronger and make them realise their true feelings.   i also think he will expose shyam as people in the raizada household thinks shyam is a saint, i think NK will not be fooled by him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loveBarunValley-Nithi-Infofan

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Male Protagonist- Arnav Singh Raizada.

Female 
Protagonist - Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Antagonist- Shyam.

Supporting characters- Anjali,akash,Payal,NK ,La etc.

I hope everyone knows and accepts this .So I don't really think there is need of any posts which says otherwise. Of course ASR and KKG are going to end up together after all the drama. So can we refrain ourselves from jumping the gun and wanting new characters for the leads?La is not going to be with ASR or NK is not going to end up with KKG.

Every show needs its share of appreciation and criticism.And I personally appreciate the good and criticize the bad. But never have I said that leads don't belong together. Is it possible to overlook love just because that girl is not sophisticated enough or the guy is snobbish jerk.When love comes calling , You have to accept that person's flaw too and not only the positive things about them. While rest of the characters are needed to develop the story too.

N really if a person can't take constructive criticism about a character in the forum and wants out.Its their choice. You have more time for yourself now.Do good things with your life.LOL..Instead of wasting your time online like us.

P.S: I love NK coz he cried watching Harry potter.LOL

Somy, 

I love you for this post...

Arhi belong with each other. Yesterday I read posts where people nitpicked on Khushi's childish behavior and were wondering how she'll fit in as ASR's wife and her character needs to be polished and give some sophistication...I think I even read that La is actually more fit to be his wife.
I disagree with this completely.

This story is about Arnav and Khushi's love, who fall for each other despite being poles apart in their nature, background, education and sophistication.
We all knew about this from the beginning!

So I don't understand why some people thought she was too uncouth and not fit to be with ASR...

When we argue that Khushi should accept ASR for who he is and we should not expect his character to change, nor turn into a softie, the same can be said for Khushi - ASR should also accept her with her flaws, namely her childish nature, along with her strong qualities.

As for sophistication, I'm sure Khushi can be transformed in the necessary areas, when the situation arises.
She was very elegant in the Diwali party...

Edited by sbk2 - 22 December 2011 at 5:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SStephy-Nithi-prathikriIncognit0ZuzanaCandYlicious_S

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-asha...

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25sbk2

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Shweta, well said !

I mean whats this Arnav-La and NK-Kushi ? Confused
Heck, they are just supporting characters; here to propel ArHi's love story. I will criticize Kushi and Arnav but will never say they should be with someone else LOL

Suddenly La borrowed 1000 pounds of brain for her exit, for that how can someone say that ? ASR doesn't feel a daayuum for her LOL

I for one definitely want a matured Kushi, learn some more manners but she is not from a slum (no offense meant please Embarrassed)  And I literally danced when La made her exit as I didn't want her in IPK anymore as ASR's gf. 

Undoubtedly Kushi will be the best wife/lover of ASR if she is shown the way she is. (Not like the last 2 epis, blame GH)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25ZuzanaCandYlicious_SNope123sbk2

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Me too ..We need to support Nithi's drool wherever she drools...ROFL ROFL ROFL...I watch the show because sony is the only decent channel I get. *Hain nahi tho* Somy Punches Manyata... 

You are my best LF HugHug
Nithya too punches Manyata ROFL

Go to top