Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namaste_ji thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Lakshmi and Shyam should end up together!  😆😆Edited by Namaste_ji - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Namaste_ji

I think Lakshmi and Shyam should end up together!  😆😆

What did the poor goat ever do to you???😃
Namaste_ji thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

What did the poor goat ever do to you???😃

I guess you are right...It's shyam, he doesn't deserve anyone or anything...  He's a good actor though.  It takes a lot for me to hate someone.  He does a damn good job at it.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes , I don't understand the forum. If you praise even a awful scene ,you are praised but if you actually rightfully call it as it is ,its considered bashing? Appreciation should be fair as a viewer .If something is lame call it lame..Not spin web of lies and sugar coat it to mean something good. 

Yup Somy...and most irking thing people pointing out a mistake in Khushi or trying 2 explain ASR's character are christened as ASR droolers,,,,,even mature people do it ...and Kh need not change for ASR or marry someone else..but yeah, as much as ASR needs 2 learn Anger Management n psychological help  , Kh needs groom her antics...cos innocence s no explanation for nosy behavior or silly antics!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Yup Somy...and most irking thing people pointing out a mistake in Khushi or trying 2 explain ASR's character are christened as ASR droolers,,,,,even mature people do it ...and Kh need not change for ASR or marry someone else..but yeah, as much as ASR needs 2 learn Anger Management n psychological help  , Kh needs groom her antics...cos innocence s no explanation for nosy behavior or silly antics!

I replied this in Shweta's post too ...I feel like Khushi has a Multiple personality disorder and one of the personality is irrational 8 yrs old girl . If she is treated for that everything will be fine.😆... I don't think anyone should label her childish antics cute or say I love her the way she is ..She needn't change a bit. In this world of fiction if ASR can turn into arnav by an influence of this lady,then maybe she should behave like one most of the time. If this behaviour of hers is endearing and thats what makes her what she is ,then don't start the blaming game once ASR returns to take revenge on her once the com marriage happens. Don't bash ASR when he turns into stone again post marriage. 
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I replied this in Shweta's post too ...I feel like Khushi has a Multiple personality disorder and one of the personality is irrational 8 yrs old girl . If she is treated for that everything will be fine.😆... I don't think anyone should label her childish antics cute or say I love her the way she is ..She needn't change a bit. In this world of fiction if ASR can turn into arnav by an influence of this lady,then maybe she should behave like one most of the time. If this behaviour of hers is endearing and thats what makes her what she is ,then don't start the blaming game once ASR returns to take revenge on her once the com marriage happens. Don't bash ASR when he turns into stone again post marriage. 

Egg-jact-ly
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sharmi,

Your DP has not been changed for a long time...itna pyaar hai ASR ke iss picture se?! 
^ Nope just with the towel I guess...
tanthya thumbnail

Quite a sensible post , Sommy ..but ;

Why have I got the feeling that all this is  like water off  a Ducks Back ...come another day...The cavalry will be ranged against one another again..😊

Kudos to u for making the effort ..👏
Originally posted by: tanthya

Quite a sensible post , Sommy ..but ;

Why have I got the feeling that all this is  like water off  a Ducks Back ...come another day...The cavalry will be ranged against one another again..😊

Kudos to u for making the effort ..👏

Of course the cavalry has to be facing each other not on one direction ..Now we don't want crater on one side,do we?

Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago