CVs clears up the confusion and urges IF members! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Nithi-

@Shweta, even I am waiting waiting waiting πŸ˜’  I will even get married and have kids before their confession πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

@Nitz, my name alike, exactly ! πŸ˜† even that E24 said something about Barun, we were firing them like anything, bombarding their fb page with posts, but he was shown happily giving interview today to the same channel πŸ€£ whom to blame ? πŸ˜†

lol.. yes, but thatz my e-name πŸ˜›
Really?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† When was this??
Exactly... Whom to blame? I am imagining Sanaya and Barun going through our silly posts and having a good laugh over it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@confession... forget confession, when will the realization happen first?? Each time they realize that they realize something, director hits the reset button πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Aish, opposite to that πŸ˜† who always says Haan nahi toh and irritates us πŸ˜†

I think I need to watch it to get it πŸ˜†...I bet Uday takes away your irritation πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Originally posted by nitz17

Exactly... Whom to blame? I am imagining Sanaya and Barun going through our silly posts and having a good laugh over it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@confession... forget confession, when will the realization happen first?? Each time they realize that they realize something, director hits the reset button πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

They need to show Arhi going ahead in their nonexistent relationship now. 

LOL ! Yeah definitely they will be in splits πŸ˜†
Everytime they write a good epi, GH comes in and replaces KKG with VAHU πŸ˜†

Edit: Aish, ofc πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago

Cvs have got a partial amnesia problem...somebody needs to throw a hammer at them πŸ˜†...
Originally posted by Anushka19

i feel this forum is getting out of control.
sure people should express their opinion but in a positive way and make suggestions to CVs.

Not bash the characters in a way that hurt people.
Totally agree

i love both arnav n khushi and support both of them.  they both great characters and both have flaws which makes them human.
Me too. I appreciate/Criticize both.

wot we want is CVS to develop their relationship to the next stage!
but they both keep true to their character while understanding loving one other they way they are. makenecessary adjustments when needed.

we want the arhi romance back now n need to end this stupid shyam track now!!!   dont like this shyam trying to manipulate people.we dont want to see this.  we want him exposed.  judging by recent tagline, khusi will know he lying!!!
Shyam is the villian.I guess he is gonna be there for a long time maybe even turn into murderer ...

i think NK will be positive for the show and will help Arhi relationshIp become stronger and make them realise their true feelings.   i also think he will expose shyam as people in the raizada household thinks shyam is a saint, i think NK will not be fooled by him.
NK has potential..First make ASR J !!
naaanavvv...ok this annoys me a lil...

but rest i think the guy is pretty harmless...infact since hes read harry potter that makes him 235.3 times more intelligent than anjhaglee 

hes just there till arnav and kkg realize...then shall go back to syd-knee hopefully with shyamoo in a box and maami in tow...

wht did i say...no i love maaami and her pink goggles
Edited by Priya_128 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sbk2

Somy, 

I love you for this post...
Only for this post??😑

Arhi belong with each other. Yesterday I read posts where people nitpicked on Khushi's childish behavior and were wondering how she'll fit in as ASR's wife and her character needs to be polished and give some sophistication...I think I even read that La is actually more fit to be his wife.I disagree with this completely.
In real life it might be difficult to adjust but in reel life it can be easily achieved.

This story is about Arnav and Khushi's love, who fall for each other despite being poles apart in their nature, background, education and sophistication.
We all knew about this from the beginning!
Excjactly!!

So I don't understand why some people thought she was too uncouth and not fit to be with ASR...
Well now ASR is also not sanskari enough for Khushi..😳

When we argue that Khushi should accept ASR for who he is and we should not expect his character to change, nor turn into a softie, the same can be said for Khushi - ASR should also accept her with her flaws, namely her childish nature, along with her strong qualities.
Nobody changes in real rife. We just improve ourselves or go down the gutter..πŸ˜†

As for sophistication, I'm sure Khushi can be transformed in the necessary areas, when the situation arises.She was very elegant in the Diwali party...
Sophistication can be achieved if she treats her MPD in which one of her personality is a 8 year old girl which emerges from time to time. πŸ˜†

Nice post somzz007!

I guess audience loves to play permutations and combinations!πŸ˜†
I love you for this Somy! Exactly, what the forum needs right now.
Lets hope people do read this and converse accodingly :)

in the end its going to be ArHi for sure...

and Id hate to see this forum turning into another DMG one..oh god, that was a mess😡