CVs clears up the confusion and urges IF members! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Somzzy, your best post every girl.πŸ˜† I am getting tired of people threatening to leave the forum because they think someone bashed their favorite character yet it is ok for them to bash other characters on the show!!

I guess those folks have never heard of constructive criticism or mature discussions done respectfully.

Enough said, dont threaten, just leave alreadyπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Infofan

Somzzy, your best post every girl.πŸ˜† I am getting tired of people threatening to leave the forum because they think someone bashed their favorite character yet it is ok for them to bash other characters on the show!!

I guess those folks have never heard of constructive criticism or mature discussions done respectfully.

Nandy πŸ€£ Very well said β­οΈ

Disclaimer: Just a proverb, no comparison to any person alive or dead already 
Barking dogs seldom bite πŸ˜†

LMAO, nowadays even a proverb needs a disclaimer πŸ˜†
wait!! there was a call to replace Barun and Sanaya!! UNBELIEVABLE MAN!!! 

btw, i love this NK, he cried after watching Harry Potter!! he's totally my type!! 
Originally posted by somzz007

True Aisha..Its not as confusing as who Princess Manyata is going to end up with...πŸ˜†...Hain nahi tho..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Udayveer im guessing πŸ˜†...I dont watch it, was just gatecrashing there bcuz Nithi made a post πŸ˜›
i feel this forum is getting out of control.
sure people should express their opinion but in a positive way and make suggestions to CVs.

Not bash the characters in a way that hurt people.

i love both arnav n khushi and support both of them.  they both great characters and both have flaws which makes them human.

wot we want is CVS to develop their relationship to the next stage!
but they both keep true to their character while understanding loving one other they way they are. makenecessary adjustments when needed.

we want the arhi romance back now n need to end this stupid shyam track now!!!   dont like this shyam trying to manipulate people.we dont want to see this.  we want him exposed.  judging by recent tagline, khusi will know he lying!!!

i think NK will be positive for the show and will help Arhi relationshIp become stronger and make them realise their true feelings.   i also think he will expose shyam as people in the raizada household thinks shyam is a saint, i think NK will not be fooled by him.
Originally posted by Infofan

Nandy so true ..One day you say I want that character should die the next you are leaving cos everyone criticized a fictional character.Hello grow up..
Congrats on your entry in IPKKND..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Nandy πŸ€£ Very well said β­οΈ

Disclaimer: Just a proverb, no comparison to any person alive or dead already 
Barking dogs seldom bite πŸ˜†

LMAO, nowadays even a proverb needs a disclaimer πŸ˜†

Every post,Every line needs a disclaimer. Pray tell me ,This forum is 99% girls and if you are not the male lead's drooler then *ahem* Put on your thinking hats and realize the fact before you are married off to a guy. * Ahem Ahem*
Disclaimer:No reference to anyone dead or alive .And Ahem is not the main lead of SNS. 
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by somzz007

Male Protagonist- Arnav Singh Raizada.

Female 
Protagonist - Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Antagonist- Shyam.

Supporting characters- Anjali,akash,Payal,NK ,La etc.

I hope everyone knows and accepts this .So I don't really think there is need of any posts which says otherwise. Of course ASR and KKG are going to end up together after all the drama. So can we refrain ourselves from jumping the gun and wanting new characters for the leads?La is not going to be with ASR or NK is not going to end up with KKG.

Every show needs its share of appreciation and criticism.And I personally appreciate the good and criticize the bad. But never have I said that leads don't belong together. Is it possible to overlook love just because that girl is not sophisticated enough or the guy is snobbish jerk.When love comes calling , You have to accept that person's flaw too and not only the positive things about them. While rest of the characters are needed to develop the story too.

N really if a person can't take constructive criticism about a character in the forum and wants out.Its their choice. You have more time for yourself now.Do good things with your life.πŸ˜†..Instead of wasting your time online like us.

P.S: I love NK coz he cried watching Harry potter.πŸ˜†

Somy, 

I love you for this post...

Arhi belong with each other. Yesterday I read posts where people nitpicked on Khushi's childish behavior and were wondering how she'll fit in as ASR's wife and her character needs to be polished and give some sophistication...I think I even read that La is actually more fit to be his wife.
I disagree with this completely.

This story is about Arnav and Khushi's love, who fall for each other despite being poles apart in their nature, background, education and sophistication.
We all knew about this from the beginning!

So I don't understand why some people thought she was too uncouth and not fit to be with ASR...

When we argue that Khushi should accept ASR for who he is and we should not expect his character to change, nor turn into a softie, the same can be said for Khushi - ASR should also accept her with her flaws, namely her childish nature, along with her strong qualities.

As for sophistication, I'm sure Khushi can be transformed in the necessary areas, when the situation arises.
She was very elegant in the Diwali party...

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by asha...

Udayveer im guessing πŸ˜†...I dont watch it, was just gatecrashing there bcuz Nithi made a post πŸ˜›

Me too ..We need to support Nithi's drool wherever she drools...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£...I watch the show because sony is the only decent channel I get. *Hain nahi tho* Somy Punches Manyata... 
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

wait!! there was a call to replace Barun and Sanaya!! UNBELIEVABLE MAN!!! 

btw, i love this NK, he cried after watching Harry Potter!! he's totally my type!! 

No I mean get new love for leads.. ...i think I should change the wordings on my post...I love Harry Potter and am not ashamed of saying it.πŸ˜†
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago