Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Something is overflowing here and trying to drown me... Oh wait, it's not sarcasm or humor, just om positive om... 😛 How about a lil role reversal here 😳

Now I want my demands met to ooze some positive aura in this show...

I want a new maami for maama ji, coz i don't want him to go deaf or his grey cells eaten. 🥱
I want Bedi ji to come back, so bua ji will be totally into him and stop crushing on NK 😳
I want Laxmi to grow some fangs and bite Shyam's head off 😈

See I am not asking the CV's to change the lead pair... Ain't I pojitive?? 😳
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Somy I edited my post on the first page. Who Manyata btw ? 
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LF, you made a post based on IPK SP website ðŸ˜†

I like NK too ðŸ˜ƒ But I am not able to clearly understand his dialogues ðŸ˜’

Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for this post it's so much needed. It's a war here  and like you said we love  our leads with flaws and all and we want them to be together.

The reason we have this forum is to share our thoughts about our show and talk about what we like and dislike about it.  There is so many talented people here that I love reading their posts and one of them is you . ..after all we all here to support our show and enjoy it, and yes please no one talk about pairing our leads with anyone they are just perfectly fine  and  they complete each other.

Lets be positive and enjoy our show. 
 and yeah me too like NK hope he makes arhi realize their feelings for each other soon..
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

True Aisha..Its not as confusing as who Princess Manyata is going to end up with...😆...Hain nahi tho..😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ I will kill the CVs if not UdayVeer ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by: nitz17

Something is overflowing here and trying to drown me... Oh wait, it's not sarcasm or humor, just om positive om... 😛 How about a lil role reversal here 😳

Now I want my demands met to ooze some positive aura in this show...

I want a new maami for maama ji, coz i don't want him to go deaf or his grey cells eaten. 🥱
I want Bedi ji to come back, so bua ji will be totally into him and stop crushing on NK 😳
I want Laxmi to grow some fangs and bite Shyam's head off 😈

See I am not asking the CV's to change the lead pair... Ain't I pojitive?? 😳

We are sure going to hell ..Nitzy..Now you are joining me...Ha Ha HA..Evil laugh..

Originally posted by: -Nithi-

LF, you made a post based on IPK SP website ðŸ˜†

I like NK too ðŸ˜ƒ But I am not able to clearly understand his dialogues ðŸ˜’

Yes he is Australasian and To-die um So confused! 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with TM! The addition of NK was a VERY smart move! He is SO funny and cute and irritates "Naranav"! So this is what we need to get our Arnie baby out of his shell!

A cute young guy paying attention to KKG in front of ARNIE is VERY needed right now for him to come off his high horse!

When he can see that a handsome and posh  NRI boy is falling for Khushi, THAT may compell him to examine his feelings closer! If Khushi TOO seems to enjoy his company, this will be even hader for our Green eyed HOTTIE to bear!

Cant WAIT for this dynamic to play out! VERY excited!
Originally posted by: Sunshine25

Thank you so much for this post it's so much needed. It's a war here  and like you said we love  our leads with flaws and all and we want them to be together.

The reason we have this forum is to share our thoughts about our show and talk about what we like and dislike about it.  There is so many talented people here that I love reading their posts and one of them is you . ..after all we all here to support our show and enjoy it, and yes please no one talk about pairing our leads with anyone they are just perfectly fine  and  they complete each other.

Lets be positive and enjoy our show. 
 and yeah me too like NK hope he makes arhi realize their feelings for each other soon..

This forum has turned into a negative forum so soon..Usually it takes atleast a year...😆...Totally agree with you regarding the forum.. I am having hard time finding a decent topic to read.😆...I hope new year brings more patience to all.😆
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I agree with TM! The addition of NK was a VERY smart move! He is SO funny and cute and irritates "Naranav"! So this is what we need to get our Arnie baby out of his shell!

A cute young guy paying attention to KKG in front of ARNIE is VERY needed right now for him to come off his high horse!

When he can see that a handsome and posh  NRI boy is falling for Khushi, THAT may compell him to examine his feelings closer! If Khushi TOO seems to enjoy his company, this will be even hader for our Green eyed HOTTIE to bear!

Cant WAIT for this dynamic to play out! VERY excited!

Yes A person finally to irritate and make Nanav J... Jealousy is infact one of the trigger into confessing in real life too. If you aren't J seeing your love with someone else then *ahem* something is wrong in the relationship. 
N I love the fact that NK is a fool so no chance of KKG falling for him...😆