DABANG BRAT PINTU SINGH AND HIS KURTA'S - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG OMG !!!!!!! he is looking damn hot in kurtas especially in black ☺️maar daala allah maar daala 😳
DAMN! precap bhi nhi dikhaya aaj toh =(
OMGGG rachna sooo agreee wif you first ques answer i am a BIGGG BIGG fan of this kinshuk in kurta!! love him sooo much he rock it yaar love him in alll colours and also love to see him in the colours you wrote yaar!!agree he look sooHOT !!!love him
awesum topic yaar !1
@sanju 

sach mein Veryy Angry frm Ct's . Inhe hamesha Fri ka hi Precap hhi Kyon Skip karna hota hai 😡 . Ab how will we waitt for monday 😭
Originally posted by Jafrina_luvs_KM

im definately a fan of his kurtas aww so darn hot and on him even hotter i prsonally love the blue one coz its my fav colour but the black one is also very dashing

Jaff tell me the next color u wanna see him in
Originally posted by nidzlovekinrul

OMG OMG !!!!!!! he is looking damn hot in kurtas especially in black ☺️maar daala allah maar daala 😳

Nidz next color u wanna see him in
Originally posted by Sumy_luv_KM

OMGGG rachna sooo agreee wif you first ques answer i am a BIGGG BIGG fan of this kinshuk in kurta!! love him sooo much he rock it yaar love him in alll colours and also love to see him in the colours you wrote yaar!!agree he look sooHOT !!!love him
awesum topic yaar !1
Sumy thanks for agreeing he looks really hot in those kurta but what is your fav. color which u wanna watch him in it 😉
I also love Pintu singh in Kurta's I will love to see him in all the colors
I am totally 100% fida over DBPS kurta...kinshuk looks simply mind-blowing...i just luv it...so far i really luved him in the black and pink kurta...so cute...now for your next question...i want to see him in all of the colors...especially light green since that is my favorite color
Yep...I love his sense of clothing too!
It's fits him perfect and makes him look dashing 😍
Yea...I'm sure he'll do the different colous