Afsar Bitiya

DABANG BRAT PINTU SINGH AND HIS KURTA'S

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tell me who is the fan of DBPS kurta. When article about his desi look came I was praying he should come in kurta and Jeans. The day I saw him in segment where he was wearing black kurta Jeans. I was on cloud nine that he fulfilled my dream and came in kurta Jeans.

Till now he has been seen in black, blue and MY FAV PINK kurta. He is looking smashingly hot in those kurta. Today I loved Angry DBPS in pink kurta. His anger made him more dashing. I really loved him.

Now I am praying to see him in different colors WHITE, LEMON, GREEN, GREY etc. Choose your fav. color of kurta tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh FINALLYYY u opened d topic . Was watnggg for it πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Well Tere 1st ques ka jawaab hai ME ME ME ME ME... .I m biggg biggg biggg Fan of his hottt n smashing Kurtas speciallyy d black n pink mein toh aaj he was looking Killer . just 2 hottt . Yaar yeh banda hai hi aisa koi color ispe suit naa ho aisa ho skta hai ? so want him 2 wear each n ever color u wrote n whch u didn't wrote . I m damnn suree He gonnna rockk in every color . His Anger is perfectlyy suiting his hott kurtas n I m glad tht designer n ct's though 2 give Kinshuk Kurtas when his role is of brat n a village Goon πŸ˜‰
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im definately a fan of his kurtas aww so darn hot and on him even hotter i prsonally love the blue one coz its my fav colour but the black one is also very dashing
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes he did mention he'll have a look similar to akshay in namastey london!
i wanted him to start off with a black kurta and dats wat i got *dances
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

yes he did mention he'll have a look similar to akshay in namastey london!

i wanted him to start off with a black kurta and dats wat i got *dances

Wow great but you didn't told me. I wanna know which color u wanna see him in next
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Wow great but you didn't told me. I wanna know which color u wanna see him in next

i feel it's not long wen we'll see him in the blue kurta like the one we saw in the promo!
that'll be the next color!
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

i feel it's not long wen we'll see him in the blue kurta like the one we saw in the promo!
that'll be the next color!

Aaj to aapko bahut saara scenes mil gaya Ab to humein bada waala vm bana kar dayi do
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Aaj to aapko bahut saara scenes mil gaya Ab to humein bada waala vm bana kar dayi do

next week tjhe badi waali VM pakki ;)
filhaal abhi jo humne upload kri hai usse kaam chalaye lo aap!
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
It Great To See Him In Kurta It A New Look 4 Him...
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yep  he's looking really hot in kurtas😳 ...and i loved him in black kurta as black is my fav color