Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

How low will Ahem go?

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
We have all heard that Ahem taking care of Gopi is because he feels responsible for the accident. So in other words he is doing this because he feels guilty.

He feels so guilty that he was willing to do anything to make her comfortable. He agreed to play Ludo with her after initially refusing her, but seeing how she couldn't sleep and felt restless he agreed, for her comfort. While playing the game he fell asleep on the bed next to her, and when he woke up he even covered her with a blanket.

According to his mom he is neglecting his work and he has doubts about the family's ability to take care of Gopi's needs. Is this out of guilt also? 

So how low will he go to satisfy his desire to keep her feeling looked after by him because of his guilt and want of taking responsibility for her accident?

What do you think Friends?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazliee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if thats the case then as viewers cv have disapointed us we want the story line to move forward a bit of romance between couples and less kalakaris and i really hope that ahem is not doing all for humanity surly he must have some feeling for gopi becuase they have become friends and slowly this will turn to love.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Lovely Post👏
I think Ahem will do anything to make Gopi happy,he will try his best not to upset her and im sure in the process of taking care of her,he will enjoy her company and become closer with him..perhaps more of a friend😃
Aww ts so cute to watch Gohem's interaction,its so sweet😳
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope this is not the case. I hope that why he's actually doing is for the love that hes developing for her but hasn't realized it fully. Because honestly is all this was for the fact that he feels guilty then the cvs have seriously just disappointed us all and there's no point is keeping the show going.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Lovely Post👏

I think Ahem will do anything to make Gopi happy,he will try his best not to upset her and im sure in the process of taking care of her,he will enjoy her company and become closer with him..perhaps more of a friend😃

Like the great Rahul Khanna says,

"Pyaar dosti hai"
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazliee

if thats the case then as viewers cv have disapointed us we want the story line to move forward a bit of romance between couples and less kalakaris and i really hope that ahem is not doing all for humanity surly he must have some feeling for gopi becuase they have become friends and slowly this will turn to love.

Exactly, they keep insisting he is doing this for humanity and because he feels responsible, but I would think he would start to back off once she is out of danger and is getting good care at home, he knows that his mom loves Gopi and will not let any harm come to her, so neglect important work and rush home? In my opinion person who feels guilty does not go to this extreme. Yes the guilt is there but with there is love also. Ahem is too reserved and practical to admit to love, so he will name it friendship first.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Lovely Post👏

Thank you Chika.

I agree with you, I think at this point he will do anything to make her happy. As we saw from the precap he already doesn't like the fact that she wants to do some household work, even if it's some easy things she wants to do. He will try to reason with her but in the end give in.

But SBS segment shows that Gopi needs injection, and we don't know why all of a sudden Gopi needs this, so what happened? Did Rashi do something? I think so, now may be we will get our wish and Rashi will be caught by Ahem himself, and take her to task, as we have wished before. Let's keep our fingers crossed.😃
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaswargikoinahi

I hope this is not the case. I hope that why he's actually doing is for the love that hes developing for her but hasn't realized it fully. Because honestly is all this was for the fact that he feels guilty then the cvs have seriously just disappointed us all and there's no point is keeping the show going.

I hope the same, but from the way he is behaving I am sure it not all guilt, it is there, but there is more. The love is buried under all that guilt and responsibility. He will denial it at first, be friends with her and all, but in the end he will admit it. The question is how long will it take him? I hope it's not in the final show, because there so many story line to follow after the actual admission happens.

I am hoping the CVs have a surprise in store for us, I hope it has something to do with all the Kalakari's revelations. Keeping my fingers crossed.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Like the great Rahul Khanna says,

"Pyaar dosti hai"

Great quote Nazma. And I agree Pyaar dosti hai.

P.S. Is Rahul Khanna SRK of KKHH?😊
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think he will continually help her with the thought that it's in guilt & he's in retribution UNTIL the time that he can't make a reason as to why he is still bends-over-backwards to bring a smile to her face..then the whys will happen & the realization of love too 😃