Phulwa
Phulwa

:( not really happy at the moment!

Niza_Khanie Senior Member
Niza_Khanie
Niza_Khanie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
im sooo not happy with the current track at the moment Sleepy

ok now before u guys start throwing your chappals Ouch at me let me explain Tongue

Firstly, im very angry at phulwa Angry why grl?? what has happened to you????Confused Phulwa, what have the CV's done to you?? Ouch 

What happened to the fearless Phulwa we all knew and loved, and were scared of?
<<Where has this Phulwa gone?

Instead Phulwa has turned into this always-crying girl, who is all so glamoured up, forgotten all about her dacoit past, and crying and pleading rather then using her fists to explain like she used, 

Cry

And secondly, there's Abhay, who is just sooo blind, like seriously, i mean he stayed with the kabila for sooo long, yet he is still blind, so blind in fact that he did not even notice how honourable the kabila are, the fact that they are always helping the helpless, but nooo, he seems to have optional blindness!

< blind justice

Then there's the thakurine, i mean seriously, why is she soo helpless, she needs to start standing up for herself, and soon aswell, but i suppose, phulwa will help her with that LOL

Im sorry, i know im ranting Disapprove but i can't help it, i really want to see some progress in the show, but the way Phulwa's going, always crying and pleading with people, i don't see any progress happening any time soon. 

Seriously I would suggest CV's straighten some issues out, for example, Phulwa needs to stop being a cry baby, become a dacoit again, Abhay needs to stop being such a daddy's boy, and see the truth or atleast have some doubts, and stop following his dad blindly, and phulwa really needs to start making the thakur regret a lot for his actions. Some serious action needs to start, and this emotional atyachaar has to slow down a bit!

Im sorry guys, i love phulwa, but the main reason i started watching the show was because of such a strong leading lady, but it is turning typical, what with all the crying Disapprove.

Again sorry, for the ranting people, don't take offence, Embarrassed i just putting my thoughts down not bashing or any offence meant Embarrassed

Really sorry for the rants, i am looking forward to more happier times, and hey in all this negativness, i forgot atleast our PhAb are being civil, thats a step closer to becoming lovers LOL

Edited by neezy4eva - 22 December 2011 at 1:26pm

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Okay i understand your frustrations. Even i feel the same to some extent. 

Yes Phulwa is crying to much these days. She needs to do less of that. 
I guess the situation is such that she cant help it. But really she needs to get a grip on herself and stay focused. 

As for Abhay. Cant really blame. I mean just think here you have a dacoit who has killed his brother and on the other hand his father. Whom is he gonna believe? No matter how much time he has spend with her or knows her, he will value his father over her. For him his father (who is still a saint in his eyes) will always be right. While Phulwa will always be the killer dacoit. And they have shown again and again that he does trust his father blindly so...thats that. 
With time his perception will change. 

As for Thakurian...its hopeless. At least for the time being. She is shown as a weak woman who fears her husband too much so expecting her to stand up so soon...not gonna happen! 

I agree that the writers should start focusing on revealing Thakur and Phulwa progressing rather then showing her crying. 
That needs to be done. 

Even im waiting for some happy moments. Hopefully soon we will get them! :)

I hope you dont mind my lil post of ranting. LOL
We may disagree on some points but the main point is we all want the show to get better. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Niza_Khanie Senior Member
Niza_Khanie
Niza_Khanie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
no, of course not LOL and yea,i understand abhay idolises his dad, but i'd like some of thakurs real face revealed infront of abhay, even if its just a tiny bit, atleast then i'll be happy hehe,Evil Smile i'd like some doubts to enter in abhays mind, i think this way the way for abhay trusting in phulwa will begin Wink then, we can have happy shappy moments LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Okay i understand your frustrations. Even i feel the same to some extent. 

Yes Phulwa is crying to much these days. She needs to do less of that. 
I guess the situation is such that she cant help it. But really she needs to get a grip on herself and stay focused. 

Yup, the show's going in such a different direction from before. As a dacoit, Phulwa hardly showed any soft emotions (don't remember her laughing or smiling really) and the first time she cried was during the Abhay-Shatru reveal. Fine, after that she got back her hosla and moved on until she entered the Thakur household. 
I feel quite sad to say this but how then is she any different from the many other women in other shows doing the same thing? Has she really forgotten how she lived in the past 10 years?? Phulwa should stop crying (yes and I don't care even if it's Abhay standing in front of her) and start doing something (like when babu was captured she took a gun and went to save him instead of crying at Shatru's feet). 

As for Abhay. Cant really blame. I mean just think here you have a dacoit who has killed his brother and on the other hand his father. Whom is he gonna believe? No matter how much time he has spend with her or knows her, he will value his father over her. For him his father (who is still a saint in his eyes) will always be right. While Phulwa will always be the killer dacoit. And they have shown again and again that he does trust his father blindly so...thats that. 
With time his perception will change. 

I guess needs time to change. I mean he started off with the perception that Phulwa's a hardcore dacoit and it was somewhat what he observed about her at the kabila too. She might rona-dhona now but it isn't gonna convince him till she gets hardcore evidence against him.
I'm hoping she uses the videocam to tape the Thakur boasting of him killing off her family in front of her, and then she can show it to Abhay. That's a two-hit strike: he'll not only distrust his dad but also feel guilty for Phulwa. Then things can get going.

As for Thakurian...its hopeless. At least for the time being. She is shown as a weak woman who fears her husband too much so expecting her to stand up so soon...not gonna happen! 

Same thoughts. I think her giving Phulwa the money is some sort of improvement in the situation, it's indirectly disobeying the Thakur if you look at it.

I agree that the writers should start focusing on revealing Thakur and Phulwa progressing rather then showing her crying. 
That needs to be done. 

Yes! That's the main reason why she's here! It's sad to see her get distracted by other things like Gauri being jailed and all that. 
And if cvs can intro a new villain, they should intro back at least another proper hero/heroine eg. babu or roshniji

Even im waiting for some happy moments. Hopefully soon we will get them! :)

I hope you dont mind my lil post of ranting. LOL
We may disagree on some points but the main point is we all want the show to get better. :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top