our male lead is hairy! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
No not wacko because I agree with you 100%...Like MSK in Geet was HOT but didnt have any hair on his body except the beard to make him manly...but ASR does!!!! :D I noticed it too!
lol your not the only one that noticed (just the only one thats dared to post it on IF ๐Ÿ˜†). But i happen to find this amount of hairy sexy. I dont like it when guys have COMPLETELY clean arms or legs. 
Hairy or non hairy he is the sexiest sexiest sexiest man on planet!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
There was pic of barun near some beach & u can c he has quite a lot of chest and arm hair,
I was wondering how hard it must be to wax all that hair. I cry when I get leg waxed but chest๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Unbelievable๐Ÿ˜†   
A clean shaven, completely waxed male body is SO YESTERDAY!
The new man (and the woman in his life) welcomes body hair, because it is his natural God-given state. However, I draw the line at hair on a man's back. YEWWW GET THEE TO A WAX PARLOR!!

Hair and Tattoo anyone? I dig it. (this is my western crush, Meet the Male Bimbo Chris Evans)

he's got one hairy chest!
this, we ALL  can def vouch!  ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by sunaina02

When one goes bare-chested 80 percent of the showtime , one has to wax off body hair , but ASR is always tied and suited and booted , only part exposed are  his hands and face. So why spend hours waxing away hair?? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Barun grows his hair so fast . he had a haircut during Diwali , and look at his head now  ๐Ÿ˜Š

well said su...
Haha funny post...yes mainly...his shravan luk ws completely WAXED
Originally posted by ArhiSuryaRanya

SWOOON...i think i am gonna die..

me alreay dead