Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: oh.petite.one

i can already hear most of you scream what freak kinda topic is this 🤣

anyhow don't panic *or take any offense*, but this is just a observation i made since i became more interested in indian dramas over the past few weeks... i noticed that many of the male actors like to shave their bodily hair off! it's like they'll have tons of facial hair to seem manly, but none on their chest or arms 😲 😆

but while  watching the arnav and khushi scenes repeatedly on youtube, it came to my notice that that barun is actually quite comfortable in his natural fur and doesn't feel the need to wax his chest, arms or legs ... and i'm glad because in my opinion it makes him look more masculine and macho 😍

*this probably one of the looniest and wackiest topics ever posted on IPKKND forum, but i couldn't help myself and had to post it 😆*

correct... 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
all that hair only adds to his sex appeal. 
TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: oh.petite.one

good point ;) CVs please note it down !!!

and if this makes you a sleaze, then it makes me one to 😆

now getting back to the topic, his chest and abs look more natural because it actually has a slight trail of hair, now is that sexy and manly or what 😆

wow...*faints** he looks so damn hot.. and i for one like him the way he is as ASR hairy...he doesn't need to show his body off even though its great.. he can be in a 3 piece suit and show his hands and i swoon.

Thanks for making this post.. its crazy but so much fun.😳
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

😆

now now what's so funny? 😆
Originally posted by: gangurhar

SWOOON...i think i am gonna die..

*sigh* if only they'd do this more often the TRPs would be hitting the roof. no joke.
but poor Barun yaar! hahaha he looks so uncomfortable! more reason we should appreciate the effort they put in for us man! WE APPRECIATE IT SARUN!!!
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: xsumi

aww thats cute
so wat if they r hairy
its manly
xxx

agreed it's very manly... personally i'm not a fan of men who are too hairy, but a slight trail is definitely sexy!!!
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

correct... 

thanks for sharing :)
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

all that hair only adds to his sex appeal. 

absolutely it does 😍

it adds to his sex appeal and manliness ;)

it makes him look a little older (mature) and less boyish too...
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: TeleFan

wow...*faints** he looks so damn hot.. and i for one like him the way he is as ASR hairy...he doesn't need to show his body off even though its great.. he can be in a 3 piece suit and show his hands and i swoon.

Thanks for making this post.. its crazy but so much fun.😳

He looks good in anything he wears (indian or western)... and after seeing this picture i'm sure he also looks good without anything on too ;) 😆

thanks for liking my post *big smile*

oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: minimuffin86

*sigh* if only they'd do this more often the TRPs would be hitting the roof. no joke.
but poor Barun yaar! hahaha he looks so uncomfortable! more reason we should appreciate the effort they put in for us man! WE APPRECIATE IT SARUN!!!

i wish they'd do it more often too 😍 but he doesn't look too uncomfortable to me 😆 he actually looks quite pleased with himself 😉😆
*or am i seeing things?* 😆