Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar seriously if they show more of him like this...TRPs ka to phir koi tension hi nahi...and mayb then KKG will stop thinking of that snake in the nights...
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
I think he likes to be the way he is.. without much of show off...
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Bubblii

NOTE TO CV's...more of this and that little problem with TRP's will be a thing of the past... ☺️

...I am such a sleez ...😳

good point ;) CVs please note it down !!!

and if this makes you a sleaze, then it makes me one to πŸ˜†

now getting back to the topic, his chest and abs look more natural because it actually has a slight trail of hair, now is that sexy and manly or what πŸ˜†

oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: thingcalledlove

If that makes you a sleez, then I wonder what I am, considering I have this picture saved to my computer for my viewing pleasure πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

we're a nutty lot we are πŸ˜†

but in life when you see beautiful things, then it is a sin to not stop and admire it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

yaar seriously if they show more of him like this...TRPs ka to phir koi tension hi nahi...and mayb then KKG will stop thinking of that snake in the nights...

exactly! why have kkg thinking about shyaam, when she could be thinking about more pleasurable things πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oh.petite.one

i can already hear most of you scream what freak kinda topic is this 🀣

anyhow don't panic *or take any offense*, but this is just a observation i made since i became more interested in indian dramas over the past few weeks... i noticed that many of the male actors like to shave their bodily hair off! it's like they'll have tons of facial hair to seem manly, but none on their chest or arms πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

but while  watching the arnav and khushi scenes repeatedly on youtube, it came to my notice that that barun is actually quite comfortable in his natural fur and doesn't feel the need to wax his chest, arms or legs ... and i'm glad because in my opinion it makes him look more masculine and macho 😍

*this probably one of the looniest and wackiest topics ever posted on IPKKND forum, but i couldn't help myself and had to post it πŸ˜†*

There was a survey according to which hairy people are more intelligent. 
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetygirl28

I think he likes to be the way he is.. without much of show off...

i like him the way he is too πŸ˜πŸ˜†
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonymous4444

There was a survey according to which hairy people are more intelligent. 

i didn't know that *lol*, thanks for the info πŸ˜†

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: oh.petite.one

i can already hear most of you scream what freak kinda topic is this 🀣

anyhow don't panic *or take any offense*, but this is just a observation i made since i became more interested in indian dramas over the past few weeks... i noticed that many of the male actors like to shave their bodily hair off! it's like they'll have tons of facial hair to seem manly, but none on their chest or arms πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

but while  watching the arnav and khushi scenes repeatedly on youtube, it came to my notice that that barun is actually quite comfortable in his natural fur and doesn't feel the need to wax his chest, arms or legs ... and i'm glad because in my opinion it makes him look more masculine and macho 😍

*this probably one of the looniest and wackiest topics ever posted on IPKKND forum, but i couldn't help myself and had to post it πŸ˜†*

πŸ˜†
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
aww thats cute
so wat if they r hairy
its manly
xxx