Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

our male lead is hairy!

oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i can already hear most of you scream what freak kinda topic is this 🀣

anyhow don't panic *or take any offense*, but this is just a observation i made since i became more interested in indian dramas over the past few weeks... i noticed that many of the male actors like to shave their bodily hair off! it's like they'll have tons of facial hair to seem manly, but none on their chest or arms πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

but while  watching the arnav and khushi scenes repeatedly on youtube, it came to my notice that that barun is actually quite comfortable in his natural fur and doesn't feel the need to wax his chest, arms or legs ... and i'm glad because in my opinion it makes him look more masculine and macho 😍

*this probably one of the looniest and wackiest topics ever posted on IPKKND forum, but i couldn't help myself and had to post it πŸ˜†*

Edited by oh.petite.one - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

When one goes bare-chested 80 percent of the showtime , one has to wax off body hair , but ASR is always tied and suited and booted , only part exposed are  his hands and face. So why spend hours waxing away hair?? πŸ˜ƒ

Barun grows his hair so fast . he had a haircut during Diwali , and look at his head now  😊
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: oh.petite.one

i can already hear most of you scream what freak kinda topic is this 🀣

anyhow don't panic *or take any offense*, but this is just a observation i made since i became more interested in indian dramas over the past few weeks... i noticed that many of the male actors like to shave their bodily hair off! it's like they'll have tons of facial hair to seem manly, but none on their chest or arms πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

but while  watching the arnav and khushi scenes repeatedly on youtube, it came to my notice that that barun is actually quite comfortable in his natural fur and doesn't feel the need to wax his chest, arms or legs ... and i'm glad because in my opinion it makes him look more masculine and macho 😍

*this probably one of the looniest and wackiest topics ever posted on IPKKND forum, but i couldn't help myself and had to post it πŸ˜†*

Hahahaha I think it's cute. Fur-ball ASR is better than metro-sexual ASR. It doesn't fit the character. But you should see Barun's Shravan, that character is the opposite.
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

When one goes bare-chested 80 percent of the showtime , one has to wax off body hair , but ASR is always tied and suited and booted , only part exposed are  his hands and face. So why spend hours waxing away hair?? πŸ˜ƒ

Barun grows his hair so fast . he had a haircut during Diwali , and look at his head now  😊

that is a valid point you have there, and now that you mention it, i wonder when we'll get to see barun shirtless in IPKKND 😍

but i do have to say, i find it kinda funny sometimes when actors (both bollywood and hollywood) have all this facial hair, but there's none at all on the arms and chest πŸ˜† i do hope that atleast barun leaves a little trail of chest hair if he ever goes bare chested...
don't know about others but i think it'd be quite sexy πŸ˜†
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marybarton

Hahahaha I think it's cute. Fur-ball ASR is better than metro-sexual ASR. It doesn't fit the character. But you should see Barun's Shravan, that character is the opposite.

I think i saw a vm on barun as sharvan once, it was quite a shock to my system because i wasn't used to seeing him like that πŸ˜† and yeah you're right, i can't imagine a hairless asr now πŸ˜†

thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

that is a valid point you have there, and now that you mention it, i wonder when we'll get to see barun shirtless in IPKKND 😍

but i do have to say, i find it kinda funny sometimes when actors (both bollywood and hollywood) have all this facial hair, but there's none at all on the arms and chest πŸ˜† i do hope that atleast barun leaves a little trail of chest hair if he ever goes bare chested...
don't know about others but i think it'd be quite sexy πŸ˜†

Here you go! πŸ˜†

oh.petite.one thumbnail
Originally posted by: thingcalledlove

Here you go! πŸ˜†

yes i'll take some more of that please πŸ˜†

Edited by oh.petite.one - 12 years ago
DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

yes i'll take some more of that please πŸ˜†

SWOOON...i think i am gonna die..
Bubblii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gangurhar

SWOOON...i think i am gonna die..

NOTE TO CV's...more of this and that little problem with TRP's will be a thing of the past... ☺️

...I am such a sleez ...😳
thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bubblii

NOTE TO CV's...more of this and that little problem with TRP's will be a thing of the past... ☺️

...I am such a sleez ...😳

If that makes you a sleez, then I wonder what I am, considering I have this picture saved to my computer for my viewing pleasure πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ