Dekha Ek Khwaab

Kya shattir dimaag paya hai Udhay ne!

shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So I'm watching the clips with UV in them and the scene with Rajmata, where she asks him about the pictures of him and J.  And the credit goes to Ashish Kapor for acting so well, but UV goe son the offensive, instead of playing defensively.  And then he says to her that Unnati and Vijay were in the pics too, but were cropped out to make them sensational.  Wah Udhay!  Kya jhoot mara, but since he is Rajamata's dulara, she took him at his word.  

I wonder if the day will ever come when Udhay will go too far and some of Udhay's truths will come out.  Do you think he'd able to handle losing the faith and trust of Rajmata?  Main chaati hoon ke Udhay sudhar jaye, aur ye naubbat kabhi bhi na aye.  Khud ka dil to toedga, aur saath mein Rajparivar ka bhi dil tootega! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AHAAHAHAAHA luuuvvv UV hesss magicalll hes d bbssttt kiiaa adayen haiinn kyyaa dimmaaghh hhaaiii <3 juusstt aammzzinnnggg:-*
makes me fall for him even moroeee ahaha
thora evil hai per i luvvv himmm
muahh muaahh hes d bst ma hawtiepiee
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shakal kay saath saath akal bhi paaye hai humaray prince  nay!!

Kamal ka banda hai!
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ahaha.. i know i knowww...when he said that part abt unnati and vijya being cropped out, ROFL. he comes in, and instead of the defensive attitude i was expecting, with "sorry daadisa", etc, he actually goes on the offensive... blaming the photographers for FRAMING him !🤣 and the unnati and vijay part - BEST! 🤣 
he's too goood! 🤣 

and then he tells manyata daadisa wants NAZDEEEKI to increase b/w him and manyata 🤣 ROFL. JHOOOTE... uday, U WANT TO BE "NAZDEEK" to this jangli billi, not daadisa! 🤣🤣🤣 i refuse to accept that daadisa wanted him to come and flung himself on manyata's bed, and grab her waist ! 🤣
shrarrti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

and then he tells manyata daadisa wants NAZDEEEKI to increase b/w him and manyata 🤣 ROFL. JHOOOTE... uday, U WANT TO BE "NAZDEEK" to this jangli billi, not daadisa! 🤣🤣🤣 i refuse to accept that daadisa wanted him to come and flung himself on manyata's bed, and grab her waist ! 🤣

OMG!  You are so right!  I can't believe I missed his lie about that!  🤣
Hubze thumbnail
UV as usual was such an evil and his smirk  🤣 🤣 though I enjoy his scenes like hell but seriously kudos to manyaz tolerance 👏 👏 man if I'd be in her place he would definitely be no more... 🤣 🤣
shrarrti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hubze

UV as usual was such an evil and his smirk  🤣 🤣 though I enjoy his scenes like hell but seriously kudos to manyaz tolerance 👏 👏 man if I'd be in her place he would definitely be no more... 🤣 🤣

Me too!  I would have definitely committed some sort of violence and not missed by this point!  😛 🤣
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beauty with brain 😉 I know beauty doesn't go with a boy...still he's very smart...love him.. ❤️
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, honestly, at first I was like .. "oh no, Uday ..aaj tho tu gaya kam se" but he appropriately read dadisa's reactions and launched the right offensive attack.  I noticed, that he didn't lie to her either, it was true that Unnati and Vijay were there but not in the image.  He really respects dadisa, and I wouldn't want him to take advantage of her favoring towards him.  That smirk he gave when she put her hand on his head was HILARIOUS! i actually said outloud "uday, that brain of yours .." I couldn't stop smiling, it was such well scripted scene.  seriously, this guy is SO SO SO smart .. he deserves all the following that he's getting because for once we have a smart character who uses his brain well (congrats to Ashish for handling the role so well).  As for changing for the better, i think Manyata and Unnati will slowly cause a gradual change within himEdited by moksha89 - 12 years ago