Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iam New :-)

cyrine Senior Member
cyrine
cyrine

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hello All Ipknd fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the TRP ratings and saw that the show was on the top, got interested and watched a promo on youtube... after that I was glued to my computer and watched the show from 7 th june to 22nd dec within two weeks... OMG I have never been this interested in any show before..
I had not seen Arnav or khushi earlier so this is all new! AND wow what a chemistry they have. I could hardly stop myself from clicking to watch episode after episode... especially the scenes from the guesthouse.. the first Rabba VE moment (khushi in red sari) and then the mandir scene and after that the famous Diwali jadu ka nisha OMG I was glued tothe computer and I loved watching each and every scene of Arshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mami scenes are epic... she is absolutley amaziiing!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello Hi Bye Bye!!!!

I hate Shyam and his ugly tricks! Hope he will vanish soon!

I just loved the new entry Nandikishore (NK)

I loveee this show and i am looking forward to dicuss the show with all you guys!!!:) 

The way he says "us adami ko kharid lo" hahhaha

Edited by cyrine - 22 December 2011 at 1:14pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index