Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

To Khushi bashers...with love:) (Page 8)

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Grow up!
You're comparing Arnav & Shyam and defending Shyam?! Eww eww eww!
Think before writing such things.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-nyxxSillyPepperSunoNa...

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
@rima - your post yesterday http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2505866 Khushi is the est I wholeheartedly agree with. I think although some people felt she was OTT -  and frankly they show her feeling the same in the serial - is not exactly bashing, but I think people expressing their opinions.
Your post today about Arnav was completely justified and if you left it there, I think you would not have stirred an hornet's nest.

BUT SHYAM THE SNAKE - there is absolutely no justification for his LUST! If he truly fell in love with KHUSHI, he should have done the right thing, divorced his wife and then gotten engaged to her. But we saw what all he did...
I was mad when I saw the show today - the CVs should not show Khushi mulling over Shyam or his actions...
She has been shown so far to be a person who stands by her values, please dont disturb this characterization. Whether they like to believe it or not, TV has an impact on the population and there are many young ones who will fall for this nonsense. Ours is a country to have a woman prime minister, but it is also a country where female fetouses are aborted and women have to cover their heads when they appear in front of men. What has your hair done to anyone - why cover it, it is what defines the beauty of a woman, flaunt it not hide it!
A show like IPKKND which is targeted to a younger audience must do away with these stupid concepts. Show a woman praying for the man then show the man working hard to provide for his family, show a man behaving like a slime ball, show the woman strong enough to get  rid of him.
That's what I loved about the other Star One show that ended recently. The hero was a hero, although they messed it up in the middle, by excusing the villain and showing him as reformed.

So yes Shyam is the vIllain and I have to say - Abbhas you are so good at it that I actually hate to see you  Wink and please don't compare him to our misguided hottie!Tongue

Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

edited

Edited by Sunshine25 - 22 December 2011 at 10:45pm
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by Mitrashakti

Hello Rima,

Wonderful points!

You didn't know the mighty ASR is a saint!!! He can do no wrong!

Anu

<font color="#0099ff">Aren't you a lawyer ?? you said that yourself in many of your posts. Are you supporting the TM here ? that means you are supporting her POV.</font>

<font color="#0099ff">So please tell me, according to a lawyers POV is it fine to defend a criminal or justify criminal acts ?</font>

Well, just to make myself clear...Shyam is the antagonist dear... oh yes! He is a criminal... but so is ASR. There are different forms of crime and criminals... and Shyam and ASR are both criminals is their respective places.

Murder is a serious crime... but manhandling a person is a crime too. The fact that ASR is worshipped in this forum is creepy. Anyways, my views and beliefs are intact and please refrain from directly accusing me of anything. I fight against ppl like Shyam and ASR and I find it offensive and an insult supporting such characters.

My comment was to the TM... I would appreciate if you stop harassing me in my comments. I'm just not interested in conversing with ppl who support abusive behavior.

I will very politely refrain from answering any of your comments towards me.

And also being a lawyer doesn't mean that one is stonehearted. I have feelings too... so stop harassing and insulting me.

I did not harass you or insult you. But you did mention in your other posts that you are lawyer. The TM is trying to justify  Shyam's behavior and we are having a healthy discussion here. YOu are agreeing with the TM's  POV and since you mentioned you are a lawyer I am simply asking for your response from a lawyers POV.

If you think that it is wrong then maybe you should not have mentioned your profession. 

Yes I do agree that ASR behaved inappropriately a couple of times but I do not agree that he is a criminal. I don't agree ASR is worshiped in this forum.

Yes your comment was to the TM but as per the forum rules once you make a post anybody can reply to reply to your post. So yes I can reply to you. 

If you don't want to reply to my comment it is entirely your choice. YOu don't have to give me any explanation for that.

Just because someone disagrees with you it does not mean they are harassing you. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelspinky_blueskiesmomma1128nyxxSillyPepperSunoNa...Nope123

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Fari

Khushis fans are like Khushi .

Now it is up to them whether they should take it as a compliment or bashing  LOL
FARI is also khushi's fan...
she is not partial...she is ARHI fan and she care for ARHI...
she is not cruel like you...you r very cruel...u made me cry many time...fari is so sensitive...
SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

Originally posted by sunaina02

Fari

Khushis fans are like Khushi .

Now it is up to them whether they should take it as a compliment or bashing  LOL
FARI is also khushi's fan...
she is not partial...she is ARHI fan and she care for ARHI...
she is not cruel like you...you r very cruel...u made me cry many time...fari is so sensitive...
Excuse me!! U r calling a member cruel?? Gosh!!
kamalika im reporting u right away. Plz learn to give respect to ppl dearBig smile Grow up!! 
For the heck of a show and a imaginary character a reel character u are calling a real person as cruel.

Im stunned at ur post and ur thinking.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77..Apz..SillyPepperNope123incandescent-Crystal-Clear-pinky_blueskies

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
 Khushi felt an attraction to ASR, even through all the torture. But she never liked Shayam the same way, and Shayam was all nice and stuff then. But, now the moment she knows he's married, and has a life, she starts thinking about him late at night? She never used to be so concerned about his problems before this.

Yeah, I think this little chicky has a thing for bad boys... When they're nice, she's not that interested. It's quite obvious. LOL

Edited by HeadOverHeels - 23 December 2011 at 1:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPepper

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

ok, report me..i was thinking that somebody is fighting for khushi..i should help her...i was very wrong that i should back in IPKKND forum for supporting khushi...

ok, i will never back..and the thread which was nelo's swayambor i will not reply there too...

i have no relation with this forum...

Go to top