Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

To Khushi bashers...with love:) (Page 10)

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Kamalika..

Originally posted by sunaina02

Fari

Khushis fans are like Khushi .

Now it is up to them whether they should take it as a compliment or bashing  LOL
FARI is also khushi's fan...
she is not partial...she is ARHI fan and she care for ARHI...
she is not cruel like you...you r very cruel...u made me cry many time...fari is so sensitive...

Ms.Kamalika,

I always try to steer away from ur posts ...

But this time around , I feel u have gone  to far...

As for as I know..Sunaina has never called Khushi  any slanderous words  to describe her  whereas I Have seen ASR being described as a Psycho, Sadist and what nots ...and  when Ppl rushed to defend  ASR..weren't u  the person who was all for  freedom of posting what is member's POV ..but now when it Khushi is being merely questioned ...U raise a hue n cry ... isn't Sunaina free to post her OWN views ..

when u expect ppl to take ASR description  then be prepared to accpet posts which question Khushi too ...

I am simply unable to believe that u don't even have basic courtesy and call another Human being cruel ..and for what ..A character that exists only on Telly  !! UNBELIEVABLE !!..   Learn to differentiate between Reel n Real ...!!

I couldn't agree more. It has gotten downright ridiculous that one or two (almost always the same two) people come over here, and create such an unnecessary ruckus with the members, then gleefully target a few like Sunaina etc. and get away with being rude to the point of abusive in their posts. There are plenty of discussions which take place here, plenty of differing opinions, and sometimes even heated discussions, but never like this when certain people start posting their nonsense. What the HELL is going on, and why is this being allowed here on IF? We know who they are, and what they do, it's time to put a stop to it once and for all.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shaam91..Apz..SillyPepperSunoNa...pinky_blueskiesmomma1128CandYlicious_Sincandescent-Crystal-Clear-

Nrp77 Senior Member
Nrp77
Nrp77

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Wow, someone's pending exit has become lengthy and quite dramatic, don't ya think!?! ROFL  

Damn that Shyamji!!! LOLWink  Hope he makes an exit before the New Year begins... 

Again, some of these comments have given me more entertainment than the last few weeks of IPKKND... LOL

Edited by Nrp77 - 23 December 2011 at 1:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaam91incandescentSunoNa...

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
CAN U GUYS cut The CRAP now Angry !! wat is wid KHUSHI haters posts and ASR Haters post !! Stop this shit !! 
no1 HATEs ASR or Khushi !! its jst Sometimes both Character r Annoying ! so people say wat they felt about the character in the Certain epi ! I personally made TONS posts where im either defending ASR or Khushi ! does tht Make me hater of BOTH !! or a 2 faced bitch/hypocrite !! 

people need to GROW UP !! for lovin ArHi ! u have to accept both !! 
criticizing a character doesnt mean u hate thm !! 

and wait r u trying to say WAT SHYAM IS DOING is with GOOD intentions Confused ? !! 
That Dude is MARRIED !! n HE DOESNT have love for khushi BUT LUST !! 

Seems like i need to Define Love and LUST 

Love : An intense feeling of deep affection

Lust : Have a very strong sexual desire for someone 

so hope u think about it !! 

i knww ASR is not Saint either n i have said it million times !! 
buh comparing ASR wid Shyam !! hahahahha ASR is Saint ! believe me !! atleast he doesnt have a LUST over her !! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ClaraOswald.incandescentpinky_blueskiesCandYlicious_SSillyPepperSunoNa...

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Fari

Now it is up to them whether they should take it as a compliment or bashing  LOL
she is not cruel like you...you r very cruel...u made me cry many time...fari is so sensitive...

Kamalika I think you have gone too far here.

You are personally attacking Su which is not right. 

Su is entitled to her opinion and she was addressing me here.

Just because your opinion differs with someone it doesn't mean you have insult them.

EDIT...you are making a hue and cry that members are being offensive to you...and here you are calling another member cruel. 

You are saying Khushi is getting bashed. 

Didn't you bash La by saying you want to slap her and kill her? 

Edited by incandescent - 23 December 2011 at 1:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesSillyPepperSunoNa...-Crystal-Clear-

-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Oh!!!! Guys stop this make a one peaceful IPKKND forum...and live your life with peace with Arshi... 
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

THis post has gone to far. 

readingworms.pinky_blueskiesSunoNa...

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Fari

Excuse Me, Ms.Kamalika...R u for real?!
I can't believe this...u called a member who s much elder to u, cruel cos she made a sarcastic remark!
FYI, All here are Arhi fans...since v wanted both ...not like few (shud it b 2?!) who wanted a new man in Kh's life...
U just want members in the forum 2 wail for Khushi..rite?!
And who gave u the rights 2 call the members as ASR droolers?! Since they do not cry for KHushi, they analyse , they  r ASR drooler and they hate Kh...wow! dats amazing...
Forget tears for Khushi...I don't even shed tears for myself...
I m actually worried for u...sorry to say this, life s not like how u think...U r getting so hyper for a fictional character, how abt the problems in real life...Life s not a rosy garden!

And ur problem s Khushi s hurt cos ASR did not give her the necklace...u know wat, u r insulting Khushi's character by saying this...cos as far as I know, she s not a materialistic person or the one who values ornaments...she values persons!

p.s - Actually I have restricted myself from responding to you after my bad experience in Bristy's thread..but I can't stop myself, after seeing such comment abt another member...and this my last one for u...

And U cry for Khushi but u had siggies ,like ASR shud die,Lavanya shud die...I don't know how much sensitive is dat...

And someone fighting for Khushi?! Get real...everything will proceed as in script...cos u know y?! the incidents r scripted n Khushi s fictional! u cannot support her watching TV n shedding tears or bashing ASR/fellow members!

Edited by cindrella255 - 23 December 2011 at 1:56am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25shaam91readingworms.-Antu-_-Aslan-SunoNa...pinky_blueskiesincandescent-Crystal-Clear-

anuverma Senior Member
anuverma
anuverma

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

To justify Khushis silliness ( temporary , I hope she will soon come out of it)   her fans can stoop so low that they will event want her to marry and love a person who has tried to kill her father .

Wah Khushi fans Wah !!

Clap

I second that Su !! 

Bang on !!!!!..he loves her so much that he can even kill her father and show no regret in his actions even till now...wow!!  and we have people supporting him / justifying his actions

pinky_blueskiesSunoNa...-Crystal-Clear-

Go to top