Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mitrashakti

Reading between the lines.

Well, just to make myself clear...Shyam is the antagonist dear... oh yes! He is a criminal... but so is ASR. There are different forms of crime and criminals... and Shyam and ASR are both criminals is their respective places.
I have to call Fari dear?? 😲...Shyam what do I say now?HMMM...Well ASR is...

Murder is a serious crime... but manhandling a person is a crime too. The fact that ASR is worshipped in this forum is creepy. Anyways, my views and beliefs are intact and please refrain from directly accusing me of anything. I fight against ppl like Shyam and ASR and I find it offensive and an insult supporting such characters.
Murder chodo..Manhandling..ASR..Yum..ASR...  I fight against ppl like Shyam and ASR and I find it offensive and an insult supporting such characters. 
I admire you for that Anu sarkar. Bring us Justice.

My comment was to the TM... I would appreciate if you stop harassing me in my comments. I'm just not interested in conversing with ppl who support abusive behavior.
I take appointment to reply to ppl.Online journal don't ask for reply..Kya yaar..

I will very politely refrain from answering any of your comments towards me.
I have no answers.😲

And also being a lawyer doesn't mean that one is stonehearted. I have feelings too... so stop harassing and insulting me.
Peace? Shanti in forum is all we need ...😃 

Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
..Apz.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

ok, report me..i was thinking that somebody is fighting for khushi..i should help her...i was very wrong that i should back in IPKKND forum for supporting khushi...

ok, i will never back..and the thread which was nelo's swayambor i will not reply there too...

i have no relation with this forum...

😲😲😲 am younger than u..but one advice- get real di...theres no one called khushi in this world..shes just a fictional character..theres no khushi to hear u call other people cruel for her...or no khushi to see ur tears for her...its just a serial..u should support khushi u should put forward ur opinions...but dont make ur life revolve around someone whos not real!!!!
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Ms.Kamalika,

I always try to steer away from ur posts ...

But this time around , I feel u have gone  to far...

As for as I know..Sunaina has never called Khushi  any slanderous words  to describe her  whereas I Have seen ASR being described as a Psycho, Sadist and what nots ...and  when Ppl rushed to defend  ASR..weren't u  the person who was all for  freedom of posting what is member's POV ..but now when it Khushi is being merely questioned ...U raise a hue n cry ... isn't Sunaina free to post her OWN views ..

when u expect ppl to take ASR description  then be prepared to accpet posts which question Khushi too ...

I am simply unable to believe that u don't even have basic courtesy and call another Human being cruel ..and for what ..A character that exists only on Telly  !! UNBELIEVABLE !!..   Learn to differentiate between Reel n Real ...!!

I couldn't agree more. It has gotten downright ridiculous that one or two (almost always the same two) people come over here, and create such an unnecessary ruckus with the members, then gleefully target a few like Sunaina etc. and get away with being rude to the point of abusive in their posts. There are plenty of discussions which take place here, plenty of differing opinions, and sometimes even heated discussions, but never like this when certain people start posting their nonsense. What the HELL is going on, and why is this being allowed here on IF? We know who they are, and what they do, it's time to put a stop to it once and for all.
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, someone's pending exit has become lengthy and quite dramatic, don't ya think!?! 🤣  

Damn that Shyamji!!! 😆😉  Hope he makes an exit before the New Year begins... 

Again, some of these comments have given me more entertainment than the last few weeks of IPKKND... 😆
Edited by Nrp77 - 12 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
CAN U GUYS cut The CRAP now 😡 !! wat is wid KHUSHI haters posts and ASR Haters post !! Stop this shit !! 
no1 HATEs ASR or Khushi !! its jst Sometimes both Character r Annoying ! so people say wat they felt about the character in the Certain epi ! I personally made TONS posts where im either defending ASR or Khushi ! does tht Make me hater of BOTH !! or a 2 faced bitch/hypocrite !! 

people need to GROW UP !! for lovin ArHi ! u have to accept both !! 
criticizing a character doesnt mean u hate thm !! 

and wait r u trying to say WAT SHYAM IS DOING is with GOOD intentions 😕 ? !! 
That Dude is MARRIED !! n HE DOESNT have love for khushi BUT LUST !! 

Seems like i need to Define Love and LUST 

Love : An intense feeling of deep affection

Lust : Have a very strong sexual desire for someone 

so hope u think about it !! 

i knww ASR is not Saint either n i have said it million times !! 
buh comparing ASR wid Shyam !! hahahahha ASR is Saint ! believe me !! atleast he doesnt have a LUST over her !! 

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

FARI is also khushi's fan...
she is not partial...she is ARHI fan and she care for ARHI...
she is not cruel like you...you r very cruel...u made me cry many time...fari is so sensitive...

Kamalika I think you have gone too far here.

You are personally attacking Su which is not right. 

Su is entitled to her opinion and she was addressing me here.

Just because your opinion differs with someone it doesn't mean you have insult them.

EDIT...you are making a hue and cry that members are being offensive to you...and here you are calling another member cruel. 

You are saying Khushi is getting bashed. 

Didn't you bash La by saying you want to slap her and kill her? 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh!!!! Guys stop this make a one peaceful IPKKND forum...and live your life with peace with Arshi... 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THis post has gone to far. 

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

FARI is also khushi's fan...
she is not partial...she is ARHI fan and she care for ARHI...
she is not cruel like you...you r very cruel...u made me cry many time...fari is so sensitive...

Excuse Me, Ms.Kamalika...R u for real?!
I can't believe this...u called a member who s much elder to u, cruel cos she made a sarcastic remark!
FYI, All here are Arhi fans...since v wanted both ...not like few (shud it b 2?!) who wanted a new man in Kh's life...
U just want members in the forum 2 wail for Khushi..rite?!
And who gave u the rights 2 call the members as ASR droolers?! Since they do not cry for KHushi, they analyse , they  r ASR drooler and they hate Kh...wow! dats amazing...
Forget tears for Khushi...I don't even shed tears for myself...
I m actually worried for u...sorry to say this, life s not like how u think...U r getting so hyper for a fictional character, how abt the problems in real life...Life s not a rosy garden!

And ur problem s Khushi s hurt cos ASR did not give her the necklace...u know wat, u r insulting Khushi's character by saying this...cos as far as I know, she s not a materialistic person or the one who values ornaments...she values persons!

p.s - Actually I have restricted myself from responding to you after my bad experience in Bristy's thread..but I can't stop myself, after seeing such comment abt another member...and this my last one for u...

And U cry for Khushi but u had siggies ,like ASR shud die,Lavanya shud die...I don't know how much sensitive is dat...

And someone fighting for Khushi?! Get real...everything will proceed as in script...cos u know y?! the incidents r scripted n Khushi s fictional! u cannot support her watching TV n shedding tears or bashing ASR/fellow members!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
anuverma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

I second that Su !! 

Bang on !!!!!..he loves her so much that he can even kill her father and show no regret in his actions even till now...wow!!  and we have people supporting him / justifying his actions