To Khushi bashers...with love:) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
jeez when will ppl ever chill and just watch this show without using this word; bashing in every thread they make? too much drama queens in da forum 🤣
So wat s the point?!

I will never run behind a guy who behaved like a moron for giving bashaans...legal action will be my first or ultimate step...
but wait, their love story has 2 develop...
I like Khushi, but I wil point out, whenever I m disappointed...forum serves dat purpose too!
And wat s meant by not fully falling in love?! is there anything called partial love?! I haven't heard b4...so I m sorry!

And regarding SHyam, Kh can give have second thoughts since he helped her and talks were like jalebi driping with sugar syrup but wat he did was just cheating, since his wife s obsessive but not Arnav cos he also saved her from goons (actually whenever  wherever possible) but he should not be forgiven due 2 the numerous reasons dat u listed(out of which half of them r illogical/ had valid reasons- incandesent has explained it)
 FYI , bashing s different from constructive criticism, hope u know dat!

Am sorry 2 say, a word against Khushi s meant bashing here...I m fed up with this!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago

i love you rima...i left but now seeing again too much khushi bashing post i cant help but back...i m with you...lets make khushi protection sqaud...

khushi is my role model...

love you rima...lets be frnd

Originally posted by Kamalika..

i love you rima...i left but now seeing again too much khushi bashing post i cant help but back...i m with you...lets make khushi protection sqaud...

khushi is my role model...

love you rima...lets be frnd

Yeah, we thought you left.
Anyhow, you guys need to really relax, and give your obsession with the character of Khushi a break. Simply enjoy the show, and the characters within it and with this I mean, ArHi equally. And again, what are you guys...5? Nothing to fret or bash over...and really, lets try to maintain the positive and healthy discussions in this forum.
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
ok...i understand u r trying to justify khushi...think from her POV...but u think its the right way of dealing with shyam matter???i mean how can she even doubt anjali for shyam...she had more liking for shyam than anjali???unbelievable.😲

in all those points u listed abt arnav...u missed the following

1.said an apology for hurting her without knowing abt her parents..
2. he DID NOT say anything to khushi for pouring hot tea on him...
3.he paid the hospital bills for her fathers cure
4.he fought with the goons for her..
5.he came for her support when her own family left her all alone to manage the whole bapuji hospital affairs...
6.he put gold coins in the washing powder packet just to see khushi happy..
-
-
-
-
-
list goes on and on...
Originally posted by nyxx

Yeah, we thought you left.
Anyhow, you guys need to really relax, and give your obsession with the character of Khushi a break. Simply enjoy the show, and the characters within it and with this I mean, ArHi equally. And again, what are you guys...5? Nothing to fret or bash over...and really, lets try to maintain the positive and healthy discussions in this forum.

Dee, only jappis for this, no warning ! LMAO ! 🤣 Agree with each and every word !

The TM herself has requested not to bash and instigate further., then why people are carrying pluck cards saying I want Justice ! For that, do something like this in real life, will be quite useful for others ! 
And I won't be surprised, if some go to Law school for Kushi's sake 😆
Grow up!
You're comparing Arnav & Shyam and defending Shyam?! Eww eww eww!
Think before writing such things.
@rima - your post yesterday http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2505866 Khushi is the est I wholeheartedly agree with. I think although some people felt she was OTT -  and frankly they show her feeling the same in the serial - is not exactly bashing, but I think people expressing their opinions.
Your post today about Arnav was completely justified and if you left it there, I think you would not have stirred an hornet's nest.

BUT SHYAM THE SNAKE - there is absolutely no justification for his LUST! If he truly fell in love with KHUSHI, he should have done the right thing, divorced his wife and then gotten engaged to her. But we saw what all he did...
I was mad when I saw the show today - the CVs should not show Khushi mulling over Shyam or his actions...
She has been shown so far to be a person who stands by her values, please dont disturb this characterization. Whether they like to believe it or not, TV has an impact on the population and there are many young ones who will fall for this nonsense. Ours is a country to have a woman prime minister, but it is also a country where female fetouses are aborted and women have to cover their heads when they appear in front of men. What has your hair done to anyone - why cover it, it is what defines the beauty of a woman, flaunt it not hide it!
A show like IPKKND which is targeted to a younger audience must do away with these stupid concepts. Show a woman praying for the man then show the man working hard to provide for his family, show a man behaving like a slime ball, show the woman strong enough to get  rid of him.
That's what I loved about the other Star One show that ended recently. The hero was a hero, although they messed it up in the middle, by excusing the villain and showing him as reformed.

So yes Shyam is the vIllain and I have to say - Abbhas you are so good at it that I actually hate to see you  😉 and please don't compare him to our misguided hottie!😛

edited
Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

Well, just to make myself clear...Shyam is the antagonist dear... oh yes! He is a criminal... but so is ASR. There are different forms of crime and criminals... and Shyam and ASR are both criminals is their respective places.

Murder is a serious crime... but manhandling a person is a crime too. The fact that ASR is worshipped in this forum is creepy. Anyways, my views and beliefs are intact and please refrain from directly accusing me of anything. I fight against ppl like Shyam and ASR and I find it offensive and an insult supporting such characters.

My comment was to the TM... I would appreciate if you stop harassing me in my comments. I'm just not interested in conversing with ppl who support abusive behavior.

I will very politely refrain from answering any of your comments towards me.

And also being a lawyer doesn't mean that one is stonehearted. I have feelings too... so stop harassing and insulting me.

I did not harass you or insult you. But you did mention in your other posts that you are lawyer. The TM is trying to justify  Shyam's behavior and we are having a healthy discussion here. YOu are agreeing with the TM's  POV and since you mentioned you are a lawyer I am simply asking for your response from a lawyers POV.

If you think that it is wrong then maybe you should not have mentioned your profession. 

Yes I do agree that ASR behaved inappropriately a couple of times but I do not agree that he is a criminal. I don't agree ASR is worshiped in this forum.

Yes your comment was to the TM but as per the forum rules once you make a post anybody can reply to reply to your post. So yes I can reply to you. 

If you don't want to reply to my comment it is entirely your choice. YOu don't have to give me any explanation for that.

Just because someone disagrees with you it does not mean they are harassing you. 😊