Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please read this, it will do some good to people like you !

Anu (momma1128) has pointed out the stark contrasts b/w Shyam amd Arnav.

And I don't even want to think that some are comparing them *puke*

Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No one over here is bashing Khushi and just to let you know I am fan of her and asr . It is just the idea of khushi thinking even for a second about him considering he was a cheat and he talks and looks his wife in the eye as if nothing happened. I blame the cvs and not khushi just to be clear here. Khushi is smart and She saw shaym's true color, so she shouldn't even listen to him. 

Khushi shouldn't even go to raizada's house just because he is there. I mean how can she look him in the eye and talk to anji after that, what the cvs are trying to portray here is just not realistic.

even if shaym is unhappy with his  marriage it still doesn't justify what he was trying to do( tricking a family and moving in with them as paying guest just so he can merry  the  girl that he lusts for even though he is married to another women who happens to be close to khushi who she loves and admires)

so what if he is unhappy is no ones business to interfere with someones life. Khushi needs to forget about shyam is like he doesn't even exist she needs to ignore him if she is in riazada house or even better to tell arnav about him and save us and herself all this torture.

ASR can be rude and mean but he is not a criminal and if he did any good deed  it was from the heart on the other hand whatever good that you claim shaym did it was for his own benefit I mean he is a criminal and murderer his place is in jail for life and soon.

I just want  the cvs to end shaym's track ASAP we arhian's cannot tolerate seeing him. there is type of  villain that I hate but enjoy watching them but shaym with all respect to his fans is torture for me to watch

At the end we need to keep in mind that no matter what happens  in the show we all love it and we want arhi to be together and thats what is going to happen so please lets be positive and support our show here. 
My apology if I hurt anyone...I just love our show and the leads and I really love this forum..so please lets be positive and be supportive of our show☯️ 🤗

Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

Rima - please read your own post.  Have you not made a post that makes it seem that Khushi should give an adulterer a second chance.  This is the point that has outraged most members.  Cheaters shouldn't be given second chances.  

*edit* - And let us not forget that all of Shyam's kindnesses were done to dupe her and her family into giving him Khushi.  Since Khushi knows this truth, shouldn't she understand why he was so kind to them and tried so hard to hide the truth.  She has said to ASR that she feels that this guy committed a great fraud and here she is thinking of redemption.  I don't buy this.

@ momma1128
I totally agree with you.
Kushi shouldn't even give this man a second thought.. He is a cheat he lived in khushi's house and his house was in the same city, he is married to someone that khushi is a friend with and he tried to trick a family so he can merry their 18 year old daughter  knowing It was against her wish. I mean come on even a very good forgiving  person will not ignore all this. Khushi is smart and she should know better than to listen to him. The only way I would justify that scene( thinking of shaym and anji) that is if  she is worried about anji  although I don't agree with that either. Shaym needs to be exposed and terminated and that's it.
Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: incandescent

<font color="#0099ff">Aren't you a lawyer ?? you said that yourself in many of your posts. Are you supporting the TM here ? that means you are supporting her POV.</font>

<font color="#0099ff">So please tell me, according to a lawyers POV is it fine to defend a criminal or justify criminal acts ?</font>

Well, just to make myself clear...Shyam is the antagonist dear... oh yes! He is a criminal... but so is ASR. There are different forms of crime and criminals... and Shyam and ASR are both criminals is their respective places.

Murder is a serious crime... but manhandling a person is a crime too. The fact that ASR is worshipped in this forum is creepy. Anyways, my views and beliefs are intact and please refrain from directly accusing me of anything. I fight against ppl like Shyam and ASR and I find it offensive and an insult supporting such characters.

My comment was to the TM... I would appreciate if you stop harassing me in my comments. I'm just not interested in conversing with ppl who support abusive behavior.

I will very politely refrain from answering any of your comments towards me.

And also being a lawyer doesn't mean that one is stonehearted. I have feelings too... so stop harassing and insulting me.
rima thumbnail

Let's stop this discussion right here. This is fiction. We should not hut real people in this process and some one has been hurt. So stop. Please forgive me for posting this topic.

Edited by rima - 12 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail
@TM this is the most senseless post I have ever seen in this forum. Here in the forum we are  asking the CVs to redeem Khushi's thinking process not her character, and you have come up with justification as to why its ok for Khushi to think like that and also Shyam  is better than ASR. I guess then you are watching a diff. show. When she clearly knows this man is an adulterer trying to commit infidelity, she has all the patience to listen to him whereas when ASR is trying to reason out, she cuts him off. Khushi very well knows ASR is mellowed from what he used to be , recent example being his apology to Payal.

According to me adultery is a bigger crime than manhandling, I am not even trying to bring the topic of murder that creep was trying to commit, cuz she doesn't know that yet. There is absolutely no guilt written in the creep's face and she has all ears to listen to his justification.

You have done a great injustice in trying to degrade Khushi's character.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I even love Khushi and was also wondering why is she giving second thoughts to Shyam.

She should have not stayed there and listen to what he had to say, if she is not giving a chance to ASR, then Shyam is a big NO.

How can you even compare Shyam with ASR. 

Khushi should realize the fact that Shyam cheated and still cheating them all and see that ASR is changing. 

Another thing how can she even doubt Anjali on a saying of person like Shyam. 

Adultery is a sin, there is no comparison to any other crime.

Just because I love ASR and Khushi. I criticize both when they are doing something wrong.  
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with your points.But,over all Its a ARNAV-KHUSHI love story.I think some peoples are over-reacting on KHUSHi's thought about SHYAM scene. The character of KHUSHi is different...she can't hate to any1. If,she concerned for SHYAM doesn't mean that she loves her.Its only a friendly concern. I think,Fans R very impatient for see ARNAV-KHUSHi together so,they decide every thing, without see whole sequence. so,best thing is ignore their immature posts, after some epi. they'll also realize whole sequence.I read some where,some1 compare KHUSHi to GOPi Bahu... Its perfect sample of immaturity😆...
Except the points about 'Shyam',I agree with the points about ASR.But that doesn't mean that Khushi should choose Shyaam or NK,or Arnav should marry Lavanya or Pam!😆 M still not insane or frustrated enough to write that.😆
To be honest,I hate 'ASR',but I Love 'ARNAV'.Both are two completely opposite characters,but residing in only one person.It's like Arnav Singh Raizada is a person with duel-personality.We have got enough proofs that 'Arnav' cares about Khushi,in his own way.'Arnav' is nice to her,cares for her happiness,concerns about Khushi's family members,protects Khushi from the outer world.It's just that the presence of 'Arnav' in Arnav Singh Raizada's body is not consistant.And that's the main problem.
So in future,I'll definitely look forward for Arnav to take over ASR,and stand by Khushi when the Snake-truth is out.😊 I hope u have got,what I'm trying to say.

P.S-I'll not say anything about Snake,b'coz doesn't matter in how many ways your wife 'tortures' u,that doesn't give you the right to almost murder an innocent person,and ruin two women's life.😔
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think that Khushi's character gives justification to everyone!! 

Shyam has always been so nice to her whereas ASR has always been rude! even when he's sweet and is staring at her, he'll try to show that he wasn't interested at all! if u guys see it from Khushi's POV, u'll definitely try to dig up more bout Shyam!!

Khushi HAS fallen for Arnav, but she doesn't even want her mind to go in that direction! Since the last few fights, it looks as if she's trying to run away from him rather than face him!! Her feelings for Arnav aren't even sure to her!

THOUGH, SHE NEVER FELL FOR SHYAM AND KEPT RESPECT FOR HIM, he did do her many favours which her soulmate didn't!