Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rima

Well I am back to defending the character...my favorite on TV ever...the only fictional character apart from Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice I have been motivated enough to defend.

Ok answer a few questions all of you regarding why she should feel for Arnav.

What can you feel for a guy who did the following:

1.    Ripped your blouse the very first time he met you

ASR needs to apologies for that 

2.    Broke up your sister's marriage

That was a misunderstanding and he sincerely apologized to Payal after he found out the truth and tried his best to make up for it. Khushi witnessed that apology. 

3.    Dropped you from the office window

4.    Insulted you in front of the office

5.    Sent you to death's door in the form of an old broken down building

He did not put her in danger intentionally

6.    Asks you to get out of his house time and again

7.    Asks you to get out of his car time and again sometimes even in the middle of the night

8.    Calls you a gold digger time and again

9.    Reminds you of your status time and again

10.  Physically hurts you when he is angry

THat is debatable.

11.  Almost kissed you and then told you he doesn't give a dam about you

Well almost kiss is a completely different issues. He is fighting his feelings. He doesn't understand love

12.  Taunts you in front of his girlfriend by giving her the things you like

That is a flaw in him 

13.  Treats you like you are the lowest creature on earth

ASR has come a long way. He doesn't treat her like that anymore.give him some credit. 

Be honest and answer and please don't say you would swear undying love when he has only done the following to show a little bit of love:

1.     Saved you from a rundown building

He risked his own life while saving her. The building was about to collapse. 

2.    Once in a while gives you a concerned look

He gives them regularly now. 

3.    Once in a while shows you tenderness

He is not tender with anyone but he is improving now

4.    Once in a while feels all hot for you

LOve and attraction is complicated and cannot be defined. 

5.    Once in a while gives you a lovey dovey look

6.    Once in a while feels possessive and passionate about you

7.    Once in a while helps you

He helps whenever he finds out she needs it. 

So can you blame her for not being fully in love with Arnav?

Nobody is blaming her.

Regarding Shyam. He is a guy who:

1.    Saved her from the goons

he saw her on TV. who knows maybe he plotted those goons.

2.    Fell in love with her

lust not love 

3.    Paid attention to every need she had

for his own benefit

4.    Paid attention to her always

for his own benefit

5.    Loved her in his own way

oh please..!! 

6.    Always treated her with respect

to please her and her family 

7.    Wanted to get married to her (and not say 'you mean nothing to me and don't think a rich man is in love with you". His only problem was that he was married)

His only problem was he was married ?? you are calling it a problem ?? 

So, can you blame her for doing the following:

of course I can !! she should not fall into his traps !! 

1.     Trying to understand Shyam's point of view

2.    Trying to think if she has misjudged him

3.    Trying to be fair to him

4.    Thinking about him because he was a friend

I will come back with more about her so called silliness and character inconsistency'

I am SHOCKED to see you are comapring SHyam with Arnav !! 

I am SHOCKED to see you are defending SHYAM

He is married to Anjali . He married her only for money. He became attracted to Khushi. IN order to 'get ' her he lied about himself and started living in her house. He cheated her and her family.

He cheated his own wife and his in-laws. He was leading a double life.

If KHushi didn't find out he would have married Khushi without divorcing Anjali.

Marrying for the second time without divorcing the first one is called BIgamy. It is a punishable crime. AS FAR AS i KNOW anyone who commits this crime can get up to seven years imprisonment.

NOT TO MENTION he tried to commit a murder and tortured a paralyzed man ( although KHushi doesn't know that )

But Khushi knows all the other things. 

I AM SHOCKED to see you are defending a CRIMINAL and trying to justify his criminal acts !!

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Fari

Khushis fans are like Khushi .

Now it is up to them whether they should take it as a compliment or bashing  😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh u still gonna come back with some more posts, yeah yeah me waiting to ckeck out what else u will say to prove shyam worthy enough to have kushi in his life as his second wife😍

Wat a love u hv for kushi👏 commendable han 😆

Can few people in this forum know the meaning for bashing and constructive criticism before opening such threads.
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

ironically ASR has always saved khuushi from all the dangers out of attarction out of love wht ever but he has been there for khushi and will be ! He always puts an act to hide his love but he isnt a crminal man ! HOW can any one takes side of BIGAMY , is this a reason dat my wife treats me bad so i got engaged to u  DUH !I'm sure this is not even the way khushi is thinking !

AND AND AND I dont get one thing  wht is with this khushi bashers or asr bashers ? We are arshi lovers but yes both the characters have flaws thanks to the CVs  because of heir jumps from 1 to the others track dats it !
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm. I see.

In my opinion:

I was surprised to see that Khushi actually doubted Anjali today.  I don't understand why Khushi was over thinking about the fact that Anjali was getting mad at Shyam for the tshirt.  

Khushi knows that Shyam is a liar.  He is also a cheater.  Shyam also flirted with Khushi even though he was married.  

Khushi should not think about whether Shyam was tell the truth about him being unhappy with her. 

Let's say he was tell the truth.  So what.  What can Khushi do about it?  Is she going to try and fix their marriage or help them get a divorce?  She shouldn't care about their relationship...she should know that if a husband and wife are arguing over something like a SHIRT...she really has no right to judge them since it's their private matter.  

I think Khushi is just confused.  She wants to believe Shyam in order to justify her decision in not telling Anjali the truth.  Maybe she wants to believe that Shaym is a good guy in order to let go of the feeling of betrayal that may be hurting her. 

It's probably okay for Khushi to think these things because she is confused; however, she should realize that it is really none of her business if Shyam is happy or not...he did something terrible which cannot be forgiven no matter what his reasons were.  After all, he is a scumbag. 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

Fari

Su what are you saying ?? 😲 I am Khushi fan too !! 😳

But I wish I could do something to knock some sense into Khushi for even thinking about Shyam. 😡 

EDIT...I am hoping ultimately Khushi wil prove herself to be smarter than some of these 'fans' by showing Shyam his place. 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No offence or anything, but I dont think I have come across any post about Khushi getting bashed today. No character is perfect, they all have flaws, and thats what makes it more realistic to watch. Members are just expressing there views, just like a few days back, they were discussing about Arnav or La.
I think with this post you have instigated the bashing yourself, and I have no idea why people would compare Arnav and Shyam.😵 So Id rather not comment on that.

Im sure Khushis character will pick up (hopefully..soon) and she'll also come to realize that Shyam, the scumbag,  can stoop down extremely low to get what he wants..and the day she realizes that, the only person she'll look for a pillar is Arnav and hes going to support her just the same.  

Not too forget, I love both Khushi and Arnav!😳
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
To justify Khushis silliness ( temporary , I hope she will soon come out of it)   her fans can stoop so low that they will event want her to marry and love a person who has tried to kill her father .

Wah Khushi fans Wah !!

👏

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

Fari

Su, in one way or another we are all Khushi fans because we want ArHi together.  But this post is making a case for her to be with Shyam.  I don't understand how this topic is not "bashing" Khushi, if everything posted today is to be taken as a "bash" - is she meant to be the victim of Shyam?  I thought she was too smart for that.
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago