•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
In the recent Wassup TV epi,in which Shakti called Amar her Boombart guy😉,Amar mentioned sumthing about her dancing rite???He said sumthing like "I think you're very boombart" to Shakti and then faced the audience and sai-"aap log iska dance dekhna".Did he mean the rumba performance?And if not,is der gonna be a dance of Kria or kriyansh😊.I SOOO hope so...
i was thinkin the same thing..hope he meant an another kriyanshh performancee i will b on cloud 9 😳
i think dere will be a kriyaansh performance in shivams party!! if u c dat boombart wala IV dhyaan se.. dere is smthn written on kriyas hand as well! i cudnt make it out perfectly bt i think "kREYa" likha tha!! 
Originally posted by aria009hera

i think dere will be a kriyaansh performance in shivams party!! if u c dat boombart wala IV dhyaan se.. dere is smthn written on kriyas hand as well! i cudnt make it out perfectly bt i think "kREYa" likha tha!! 

Wow kREYa...good observation skills ...commendable

I hope we get lot more Kriyaansh / Arsha performances...they set the screen of fire with their presence
i have a feeling that one of the three tasks is realted to this and it might be for her to dance to a sexy song or something like that which is why he might have called her bombard Edited by The007Shivani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by The007Shivani

i have a feeling that one of the three tasks is realted to this and it might be for her to dance to a sexy song or something like that which is why he might have called her bombard

OMG that would be sooo awesome if thats true...hoping n praying for that now...if kria does dance to a sexy song, rey's gonna be blown away...haha
seriously???OMG OMG i really hpe dis happens...if its rumba we'll all b blown away😉..
i guess dat wil b on tues or wed..really lukin 4wrd 2 a Kriyaansh dance sequence..😍
i think there is gonna be a HOT kria dance !!!! *blush*
I hope that kria does do a sexy, hot dance. Hopefully it happens.
Originally posted by The007Shivani

i have a feeling that one of the three tasks is realted to this and it might be for her to dance to a sexy song or something like that which is why he might have called her bombard
                                              I agree with u. I think this is probably gonna happen.