Maaneet FF ~2~ Saaya (Thread3 added) 08/01 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Salutes Geet for expressing herself so clearly!!!
waiting dear
pls give the update dear
cant wait more

how is ur son
is he ok?
Originally posted by vanadhi

hey dia dear i thought the story line of geet got spoiled by maan in drunken state is fiction...but as story  process it seems to be true  now (logically no story with out that)

real life geet (u r acknowledging so an so  ) is also undergone these abuse oh i cant even imagine that dear...tell me plz that to in1970's oh god...where our culture is going?
dear, the circumstances under which it happened in real-life was different. But I must say, she is just like how I explained her character as. I still don't understand how she went through all those without falling weak. And he is a very strong character, if he decides something he will never back off from that.. Rest you will know as the story proceeds..
R we getting update today? 😳
Originally posted by ritzy09

first of all thankyou for updating though your son is sick...it get's very busy with sick kids. I hope he is doing better now

Loved the update. Their candid talk was very much required but i was also a little surprised with her confession of love. Maan's reaction at first seemed cold but then I thought about it. He is used to feminine appreciation so he just felt she was one more girl in love with him.

Though her love is so unconditional that I can only hope it is bound to have an eefcet on him.

Last line was very deep. Not once she felt bad about his rejcetion but the utmost thought in her mind was his true hapiness. I fell in love with her feeling of love all over again. I pray that she get the love and hapiness which such unadulterated feelings desreve.

I know her confession was a surprise.. But she will never lie to him unnecessarily. So it can be expected from her. And yes, Maan is very much used to the female admirers but her confession has definitely made a difference in him, but will take time for it to resurface. Thanks for the wonderful comment dear..😊
Originally posted by komlika

R we getting update today? 😳
Yes dear.. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by abisamratgunjan

dear 
dont no what blast u are giving
may be maan ll knew the real truth
ot
sam back
ooh!!!!
my mind is full of puzzles dear
pls try to give soon dear
cant wait more
u said 80%
pls complete other 20% and give dear...
pls dear
waiting so eagerly dear
pls dear
hope u ll be give by night
how is ur son
is he ok?
how is his fever?
I didn't get time yesterday for update dear.. I even couldn't change the status from updating.. And my son is still very weak.. He needs me 24/7 with him. Now he is sleeping, so got little time. Will try to finish the update before he wakes up.. ðŸ˜Š

geet finally expressed herself...

i mean she confessed about her feelings...

it was awesome...loved it...

now am so looking forward for that blast from the past...

continue soon...

Oh Dia... This blast excitement is killing me...😊 Can't wait for it. But take ur time. BTW How is ur son?