India-Forums

Terence Lewis Fans Club and Appreciation Thread (Page 8)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by maanddy

Helloo guyzz...
What a "Chhumeshwari" Thread and Pics! Embarrassed

I am the biggest supporter and fan of Terence from DID season 1 but god knows why I never came on IF and particularly on this thread ! But anyways, I am here now !
Honestly, I watch DID for two reasons, 1st Mr. Terence Lewis THE GREAT ! Wink And 2nd Dance ! Smile
Till now, all auditions were great and last one was even funny...That Sadda Haq guy was amazingly funny ! I was like...ROFLROFLROFL

By the way, My name is Maddy or Madz whatever you like !

Thank you Maddy... There are many contenders for the place of "the biggest supporter and the biggest fan of Terence", me included! Wink

Will be updating the fans list soon... Big smile

Yeah...You are right! I got to know this from popularity of this thread! No Problem, we can share our Terence sir! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

LDTnMJ5lover46 Senior Member
LDTnMJ5lover46
LDTnMJ5lover46

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
terence sir is my guru. i love him. the way he dances just wins ur heart. i hope one day i'm lucky enough to learn dance from my guru terence sir

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanka_1986AmritaSehdevakanna

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
guys is it just me or all of u here are as enthusiastic as me to watch his and his team's performances..??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanka_1986AmritaSehdevakanna

sweet_roses Newbie
sweet_roses
sweet_roses

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Some pictures are added below. Will be adding more as they come by... Enjoy!
These pics are the latest and are from DID3 launch/promo...

u look awesome in this pictures...muahhh terru...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmritaSehdevakanna

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Please add me. Smile I am his student too Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

Jess. IF-Sizzlerz
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
I was wondering why i wasn't added to the list! LOL I liked the first post instead of the second one..can you add me to the FC too please? :D

harpkaurakanna

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

guys is it just me or all of u here are as enthusiastic as me to watch his and his team's performances..??

I am too.. It's just that I am waiting for the audition episodes to be over and the real fun will begin with the masters and dancers in action.. It doesnt matter to me now as to who gets into top 18 list, as it isnt based on public votes, so whoever gets in, and then divided into the three teams, I just want to see how they grow as performing dancers.. I have seen some excellent performers in the audition rounds diminish and some average performers in the audition rounds to excel and shine... There are many examples for these in both seasons 1 and 2... So keeping fingers crossed for TL and TKT this time... I am sure Terence's training and mentoring will make his toli shine like diamonds, we have seen that happen in both seasons before... Big smile

AmritaSehdevmazkachazka

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

I was wondering why i wasn't added to the list! LOL I liked the first post instead of the second one..can you add me to the FC too please? :D

Sorry Jess, I only looked at the names listed under the Like of second post... I have added you now! Welcome to the Club!!! Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index