India-Forums

Terence Lewis Fans Club and Appreciation Thread (Page 21)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Desi-IFer-

Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by ThatOneGuy

Originally posted by -Desi-IFer-

Does it really matter whose name goes where in the list? Stern Smile
Exactly, the order doesn't determine who's the biggest fan Confused Idk why some people care about the order so much?

Idk either.. I never did, and never do... This time my name is there first because I put it there when I made that post, and then continued with the rest of the list when I edited so I can use the same bullet and font format I have set in there...

It would be kinda silly and childish to have that kinda expectation, to be honest. I have hit the LIKE button for the first time on several posts, only to find out myself somewhere in the middle.

As long as the name is there, that's all that matters. And I thought we had bigger and better things to worry about on IF. LOL

So true! Even the same has happened to me many times, but it never bothered me, because with many Likes, my ID will move away from the first names, based on how it's coded by the developers.. I never bother about it, I only check if my name is there, so that I can request again if my name is missing... If the FC list place is the criteria for the depth of support, I will never be anywhere for anyone!! LOL

@bold -- exactly! The fans club and AT threads are only meant to provide full support to a person or a team, and to bring the supporters together to share any information by any fan... Someone has to create and maintain it, that's all... I created this one since there was none available for TL when I came here, and I had come to join the FC if there was one... Same way I created one for Varun only last week, because no one had created one for him and I wanted to join his FC...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaThe-Voice

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

So true! Even the same has happened to me many times, but it never bothered me, because with many Likes, my ID will move away from the first names, based on how it's coded by the developers.. I never bother about it, I only check if my name is there, so that I can request again if my name is missing... If the FC list place is the criteria for the depth of support, I will never be anywhere for anyone!! LOL

@bold -- exactly! The fans club and AT threads are only meant to provide full support to a person or a team, and to bring the supporters together to share any information by any fan... Someone has to create and maintain it, that's all... I created this one since there was none available for TL when I came here, and I had come to join the FC if there was one... Same way I created one for Varun only last week, because no one had created one for him and I wanted to join his FC...

You're doing a fab job, hon! No worries... Keep it up! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanka_1986AmritaSehdevakannamazkachazkaJess.

Jess. IF-Sizzlerz
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

How do you determine the chronological order of likes? As far as I know IF does not have time stamps on likes. Suppose I make a post and go to bed and next morning there are ten likes, there is really no way of knowing who liked first and who liked second and then third, fourth and so on is there? Unless of course one waits like a hawk refreshing the page every second to make sure every like is captured in sequence. 

There is no order of who liked first or second and so on. It would have to be updated with whose name showed up in the like list first when the person who updates gets back to it.

What if someone just likes your post and the idea behind it but does not want to join the AT. Shouldn't you explicitly state click 'like' if you want to join so that people don't accidentally click like or that they don't need to make a post in order to be counted. [Perhaps it does not happen as often, but if anyone else has my thought process then like is a way of saying 'good job, I like your post' and 'count me in the club' won't cross my mind at all].

Terence Lewis Fans List -  please like this post to be added...

I have updated the list with the names so far; will be updating as more members come in to join.. Some people have posted in this thread, but didnt mention if they want to be in or not, hence the names are not added.. Will be happy to add all those who want to be in... Big smile

She did explicitly state "like" if you want to join on the 2nd post.

I guess if thats what the ATs do for determining the list of people on this forum, then thats what it is. Seems pretty darned illogical though to base a list on likes. Chronological, Alphabetical etc seem more logical. At least on Big Boss, I did not see it based on likes. But thats probably because I'm not very observant at times. 

Chronological would be easy if members were added based on who posted first, but in this case, if someone wanted to join, they had to like the post. Alphabetical would be more time consuming. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akannamazkachazkaThe-Voice

AmritaSehdev Senior Member
AmritaSehdev
AmritaSehdev

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Smilevarun and piyali performence was amazing !!!! as well as sneha G and pradip...
afterall who is the master of choreography ??Wink

TERENCE SIR YOU ROCKKK !! LOVE YOU..
AND THANKS FOR BRINGING  NEW NEW FORMS ON DID !!!
WAITING DESPERATELY FOR TODAY'S HOT SALSA BY SNEHA GUPTA !!! 
SHE IS TRULY SHAKIRA OF DID 3!!!! WAT A GRACEFUL PERFORMENCE IN PROMO !!!! CANT WAIT...Clap

AND HOW CAN I FORGOT TO SEE TERENCE SIR YESTERDAY LOOKS...
PONYTAIL WAS LOOKING SHO SHO CUTE...
DRESSING STYLE TOH TAUBA TAUBA...AWESOME TL U R KISSESHWARI,CHUMMESHWARI,JAWALAMUKHI,KADAK,FITTAKADI,,,,,,
N ONE WORD U USED FOR MOHENA CHIPPAKALLI LOL !! U INVENT NEW NEW WORDS...HOW SWEET OF YOU !!!!ClapThumbs Up

Edited by amrita10 - 29 January 2012 at 2:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannaThe-Voice

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita10

Smilevarun and piyali performence was amazing !!!! as well as sneha G and pradip...

SHE IS TRULY SHAKIRA OF DID 3!!!! WAT A GRACEFUL PERFORMENCE IN PROMO !!!! CANT WAIT...Clap

DRESSING STYLE TOH TAUBA TAUBA...AWESOME TL U R KISSESHWARI,CHUMMESHWARI,JAWALAMUKHI,KADAK,FITTAKADI,,,,,,
N ONE WORD U USED FOR MOHENA CHIPPAKALLI LOL !! U INVENT NEW NEW WORDS...HOW SWEET OF YOU !!!!ClapThumbs Up

Sneha G will be doing belly dancing today at the kasauti, not salsa.

But ya I agree Terrence sir was looking great yesterday. Looking at the promos of today's episodes, he looks even better than yesterday.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmritaSehdevakannaThe-Voice

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

How do you determine the chronological order of likes? As far as I know IF does not have time stamps on likes. Suppose I make a post and go to bed and next morning there are ten likes, there is really no way of knowing who liked first and who liked second and then third, fourth and so on is there? Unless of course one waits like a hawk refreshing the page every second to make sure every like is captured in sequence.

I dont follow any chronological order of likes, just update the list frequently as the number of likes increase.. I had looked at this thread many times without logging in during the initial days of DID3, so I had a rough idea of the IDs that clicked on the Like first, before anyone posted here.

What if someone just likes your post and the idea behind it but does not want to join the AT. Shouldn't you explicitly state click 'like' if you want to join so that people don't accidentally click like or that they don't need to make a post in order to be counted. [Perhaps it does not happen as often, but if anyone else has my thought process then like is a way of saying 'good job, I like your post' and 'count me in the club' won't cross my mind at all].

If you read my fans list post on page 1, you will see that I have stated that in there, on top of the fans list. That's why I have a separate post for fans list alone.

I guess if thats what the ATs do for determining the list of people on this forum, then thats what it is. Seems pretty darned illogical though to base a list on likes. Chronological, Alphabetical etc seem more logical. At least on Big Boss, I did not see it based on likes. But thats probably because I'm not very observant at times.

All the AT threads on DID forums have been doing that since DID1, if I can remember. I dont follow other show forums here, so I just followed the standard format followed on DID. Why is this raised as a big issue here now, when no one seemed to have any problems with it in the two earlier seasons, and seem to have no problems on any other AT threads here?! As long I make it to the FC list I want to be added, I dont look at the order or my position on the list..

Anyway, don't mind my rambling. I'm just a silly neurotic dork. I made an AT with no pictures and bio once, so its not like I know much.

Edit: Most importantly, please add me to the fan list.

Done. Will update the list soon.

Edit 2: And what about day's like today where the like button errors out. I've not been able to like a single thing today. Angry

That seems to be there since yesterday.. I will also add those who requests through posts. Many who have clicked on Like havent posted on this thread, and vice versa.. So no probs.

From your previous post it seemed that you had some sort of "order" based on who clicked like first. If it is purely random with no order then its fine.

My bad that I did not read the instructions to "like". I'm not very observant.

I apologize if it came off as if I was raising an issue over basing the list on likes. I was merely curious and also confused since I assumed you were claiming an "order" based on likes. Otherwise I honestly don't give a damn about who is on these lists and where. It is mere amusement and time pass on a forum.

Edited by return_to_hades - 29 January 2012 at 6:44am
AmritaSehdev Senior Member
AmritaSehdev
AmritaSehdev

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tawashe

Originally posted by amrita10

Sneha G will be doing belly dancing today at the kasauti, not salsa.

But ya I agree Terrence sir was looking great yesterday. Looking at the promos of today's episodes, he looks even better than yesterday.Smile

OH SORRY YA BELLY DANCING !!Tongue LOL

N YA LOOK BETTER TODAY THEN YESTERDAY...
VatsShrutika Groupbie
VatsShrutika
VatsShrutika

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Can anyone give me the links of last night(Saturday) tonight's (Sunday) episodes?? It would be really helpful. Thank you

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index