India-Forums

Terence Lewis Fans Club and Appreciation Thread (Page 19)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Please remove my name off this list...Thank you

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Why? What happened? I thought you said you were his biggest fan. Shocked Did you change your mind? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Desi-IFer-

Why? What happened? I thought you said you were his biggest fan. Shocked Did you change your mind? Wink

Nothing...Just removing my name off here does not stop me from Supporting -loving him...I am removing the power struggle and competion...LOL

Changing my minedabt being his biggest fan? NO WAY JOSE...No one can get rid of me that fast..They can dream but it ain't happening...You seem to enjoy this don't ya WinkTongue

Edited by Dabulls23 - 27 January 2012 at 9:59pm
The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Desi-IFer-

Nothing...Just removing my name off here does not stop me from Supporting -loving him...I am removing the power struggle and competion...LOL

Changing my mine abt being his biggest fan? NO WAY JOSE...No one can get rid of me that fast..They can dream but it ain't happening...You seem to enjoy this don't ya WinkTongue

Aah I see. @ Bold: Nope, I enjoy your posts, so I kinda wondered. Smile Didn't quite get the struggle and competition part. But to each their own.

TL rocks, and I am glad we share that perspective. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

AmritaSehdev Senior Member
AmritaSehdev
AmritaSehdev

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Thank you all... Big smile

Fans list is now updated... My internet connection is playing up... So will be back later...

Originally posted by amrita10

@akanna its ok no probllem...:)))
@maanddy when terence visited???? WinkShocked

It's in earlier posts! Hidden info!! Wink

akanna  i want to see what he wrote? pls show if u can...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannaThe-Voice

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

The fan list is updated based on who wants to join, by clicking the Like button.. That's the format being followed by all AT threads.. Those who make request posts to be added are also added.. The first one who clicked Like before anyone posted on this thread was TOG.. Then some more people clicked on Like and they were added too. So it was not based on who posted first, but who came here first and clicked Like to be added. So it's done on the FCFS order of visitors to this thread who followed the format, nothing to do with the order of posts.

In DID2, the FC wasnt carried over from DID1 forum, but a new one was started and list was updated as per request.. I had made requests each time in both forums at the time. Just posting on this thread is not considered as a request, as some people will post without wanting to be added to the fans list. So if the post contains the request to be added, that will be granted. I have seen all FC threads following this format in earlier seasons, and this season too. I have to follow the same on other threads I like to be added..

How do you determine the chronological order of likes? As far as I know IF does not have time stamps on likes. Suppose I make a post and go to bed and next morning there are ten likes, there is really no way of knowing who liked first and who liked second and then third, fourth and so on is there? Unless of course one waits like a hawk refreshing the page every second to make sure every like is captured in sequence.

What if someone just likes your post and the idea behind it but does not want to join the AT. Shouldn't you explicitly state click 'like' if you want to join so that people don't accidentally click like or that they don't need to make a post in order to be counted. [Perhaps it does not happen as often, but if anyone else has my thought process then like is a way of saying 'good job, I like your post' and 'count me in the club' won't cross my mind at all].

I guess if thats what the ATs do for determining the list of people on this forum, then thats what it is. Seems pretty darned illogical though to base a list on likes. Chronological, Alphabetical etc seem more logical. At least on Big Boss, I did not see it based on likes. But thats probably because I'm not very observant at times.

Anyway, don't mind my rambling. I'm just a silly neurotic dork. I made an AT with no pictures and bio once, so its not like I know much.

Edit: Most importantly, please add me to the fan list.

Edit 2: And what about day's like today where the like button errors out. I've not been able to like a single thing today. Angry

Edited by return_to_hades - 27 January 2012 at 10:48pm
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Are Sarina yahan sab kuchh chalta hai...Make your own rules and explanation as long as I am the one making them...

Loved your post and I was thinking along the same line but did not want to waste my time on doing "Bahes" by talking to a wall...SO opt out..

Sarina I can make our own fan club for TL if u like Wink Dancing
yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

I'm new in this fan club. I love Terence's choreos, they are amazing. I'd love it if he can create one act on an arabic song... coz I'm arab who doesn't understand Hindi but loves DID!!

Any idea how my request can reach him?!! coz there is one song in my mind that I can not imagin anyone choreograph it except him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akannamazkachazkaThe-Voice

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index