India-Forums

Terence Lewis Fans Club and Appreciation Thread (Page 18)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

ermm face off of hardik-abhik u mean??and how has it affected TKT's performance?any connection ??
ooh okay something more and that something is from Terrence,boleto something really worth the wait!! come on SAturday,come sooner plzzz..going by your words i hope they brought the POTD to TKT Embarrassedis it?

Nah, the face-off hano no connection to TKT acts.. It's just that usually Saturdays have no eliminations, so we can watch it with a light heart.. With the face-off, that tension and the emotions of the elimination will cause us feel some heavy heart...

POTD, not sure...
It's Pradeep in kasauti on Sunday... And possibly Sneha G...
*fingers crossed*

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Hi all,

Something to look forward to this Saturday for TL fans... Big smile
Watch Varun - Piyali performance on Saturday...

Fan list is updated...

oh cool! Thanks Akanna for letting us know

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Thank you all... Big smile

Fans list is now updated... My internet connection is playing up... So will be back later...

Originally posted by amrita10

@akanna its ok no probllem...:)))
@maanddy when terence visited???? WinkShocked

It's in earlier posts! Hidden info!! Wink
mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

ermm face off of hardik-abhik u mean??and how has it affected TKT's performance?any connection ??
ooh okay something more and that something is from Terrence,boleto something really worth the wait!! come on SAturday,come sooner plzzz..going by your words i hope they brought the POTD to TKT Embarrassedis it?

Nah, the face-off hano no connection to TKT acts.. It's just that usually Saturdays have no eliminations, so we can watch it with a light heart.. With the face-off, that tension and the emotions of the elimination will cause us feel some heavy heart...

POTD, not sure...
*fingers crossed*

oh yeahh!!agree..have to keep my heart tight and prepared..on sunday's..hmm

hope they dont go out!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
He's my fiance and my name is not on the list. Varsha di, I thought you would reserve Terence for me in my absence. Tongue

Edited by return_to_hades - 27 January 2012 at 10:43pm
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

POTD, not sure...
*fingers crossed*

oh yeahh!!agree..have to keep my heart tight and prepared..on sunday's..hmm

hope they dont go out!

They are not, according to spoilers... Big smile

I am having some trouble with IF on my internet now... So just want to say, thanks to all who keep this thread lively and dedicated to TL with full respect... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaThe-Voice

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

He's my fiance and my name is on the list. Varsha di, I thought you would reserve Terence for me in my absence. Tongue

Sarina I thought Orig AT or Fan club from DID 1 season would be brought back but I guess not..I am so sorry for not including your name...Pls forgive me Embarrassed I Iwas the first person posted to be added to the list but I am somewhere on the list halfway..This season I am supporting him solo meaning no part of any fan club but on my own...He knows what I think of him as a master, dancer & choreographer...

So lets do our job at getting your fiance and my future SIL appreciated and loved WinkTongue

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
The fan list is updated based on who wants to join, by clicking the Like button.. That's the format being followed by all AT threads.. Those who make request posts to be added are also added.. The first one who clicked Like before anyone posted on this thread was TOG.. Then some more people clicked on Like and they were added too. So it was not based on who posted first, but who came here first and clicked Like to be added. So it's done on the FCFS order of visitors to this thread who followed the format, nothing to do with the order of posts.

In DID2, the FC wasnt carried over from DID1 forum, but a new one was started and list was updated as per request.. I had made requests each time in both forums at the time. Just posting on this thread is not considered as a request, as some people will post without wanting to be added to the fans list. So if the post contains the request to be added, that will be granted. I have seen all FC threads following this format in earlier seasons, and this season too. I have to follow the same on other threads I like to be added..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess.Lost-angelThe-Voice

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index