I Want him as a grand master in lil masters...hope this happens😊

Edited by amrita10 - 12 years ago
SL29 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome TL !!! YOU ARE GREAT 😛Edited by SL29 - 12 years ago
VatsShrutika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But TL's not in DID Li'l Masters.. He'll only be in some auditions! Though I wanted him to be :(
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I love love LOVE Terrence Sir ya...his performance yesterday was just A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!

Gosh, the way he moves - so much grace, so much finesse..like WOW...i.bow down to him...simply loved the whole perfomance!

Super dancer and an even more incredible person <3 <3
VatsShrutika thumbnail
Teri Deewani- Wow! It was such an awesome performance.. We could see he worships dance!! He's just chummeshwari
AmritaSehdev thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TERENCE sir was exceptional yesterday...it was incredible,awesome,brilliant ,outstanding...i think the best performence ever on DID 3 TILL DATE...just loved it...

love you terence sir you r the best !!!
 the song choice was also great...waow terence sir it was a treat to watch u like geeta maa said...ek sukoon milta hai...same feelings like geeta maa...loved it !!!! 
u r INCREDIBLE ...AND YOU WERE LOOKING SO
HAWTTT !!!!❤️
soofyksa thumbnail

wow TL simply magical and sensual. I have no words… Well, I have some I will try to use to describe (if possible) his magical dance: elegance, beautiful muscular body, grace, strength, smoothness, team-work, innovation, continuity, magic, aesthetics, beauty, majesty, feelings, sensuality, expressions, emotions, he gives all he has in his dance, his heart was there… To me he seems like a feline, Terence has the grace and strength of a panther or a lion…

He shown also that he is so humble, putting his head on the floor to Mithun Da, moving everyone, being so loving and affectionate to everyone…

Terence is an amazing dancer, an amazing choreographer and an amazing human being...love you again and again and again

AmritaSehdev thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😛 👏HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASTER TERENCE !!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS..
MAY YOU GET EVERYTHING IN LIFE WHAT YOU WANT...THIS IS MY WISH
I M YOUR GREAT FAN SINCE SEASON 1..."AGAR DANCE INDIA DANCE NA HOTA" TOH I WOULD NEVER KNOWN SUCH A GEM OF A PERSON LIKE YOU...YOU R THE GOD OF DANCE...YOU ARE MY IDOL !!!
I HAD MET YOU...AND THAT DAY WAS REALLY A MEMORABLE DAY FOR ME...I CAN'T FORGOT THAT DAY EVER IN MY LIFE..
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND RESPECT YOU !!! 
YOU ARE SO CUTE,KAATILAANA CHUMMESHWARI,JAWALAMUKHI,KADAK,HAWT,...I THINK YOU ARE THE PERFECTIONALIST !!!!!
I LOVE YOUR STYLE OF DRESSING AS WELL AS YOUR HAIRSTYLE...
AND DANCE..."USKE KYA KEHNE"...U R THE GOD OF DANCE...!!! 
YOU ARE SO GENUINE AND SO HUMBLE PERSONALITY I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE..LOVE YOUR DOWN TO EARTH NATURE...VERY HARDWORKING AND TALENTED CHOREOGRAPHER, THE INCREDIBLE AND OUTSTANDING GOD OF CONTEMPORARY..."I THINK JITNI TAAREEF KARO AAPKI UTNI KAM HAI"..BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING!!!!👏
LOVE YOU ❤️ KEEP SMILING😃 AND KEEP DANCING FOREVER AND EVER..." 😃
GOD OF CONTEMPORARY DANCE , JAWALAMUKHI, KAAILAANA CHUMMESHWARI,KADAK, FITTAAKDI...NOW TL SARKAR ALSO...WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...ENJOY YOUR DAY TO THE FULLEST !!! 🥳
TUM JEEYO HAZAARO SAAL...YEH HAI MERI AARZOO...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU👏😍

YOUR GREAT FAN😛
AMRITA

Edited by amrita10 - 12 years ago
VatsShrutika thumbnail
http://youtu.be/UkF7Mp5c6Wcr
Happy Birthday Terence sir.. May you have the best birthday ever!!Edited by VatsShrutika - 12 years ago