Terence Lewis Fans Club and Appreciation Thread - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by akanna

From your previous post it seemed that you had some sort of "order" based on who clicked like first. If it is purely random with no order then its fine.

My bad that I did not read the instructions to "like". I'm not very observant.

I apologize if it came off as if I was raising an issue over basing the list on likes. I was merely curious and also confused since I assumed you were claiming an "order" based on likes. Otherwise I honestly don't give a damn about who is on these lists and where. It is mere amusement and time pass on a forum.
Edited by return_to_hades - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tawashe

Sneha G will be doing belly dancing today at the kasauti, not salsa.

But ya I agree Terrence sir was looking great yesterday. Looking at the promos of today's episodes, he looks even better than yesterday.😊

OH SORRY YA BELLY DANCING !!😛 LOL

N YA LOOK BETTER TODAY THEN YESTERDAY...
Can anyone give me the links of last night(Saturday) tonight's (Sunday) episodes?? It would be really helpful. Thank you
Hi all, I have updated the fans list.. Please take a look and let me know if any of your names are missing... 😃

Thank you so much, Jess.. 👍🏼

I dont know if there's a pattern to follow while updating fans list... I just added the names as they appeared on the Like list, and then from the request posts.. It's hard to put all at once, and so I went with the way they appeared in the list.. Then with newer ones on Like list, I just append their names to the existing list... I have a bunch of good friends on the list, my pals and fellow TLnTKT fans since DID1, and still their names are spread all over the place in that list, because I followed the order of names as appeared, and not with any particular formula or some correlation... Now I hope I havent upset any of my good pals either...

I applaud everyone who has made and maintained all the FC and AT threads in DID1 and DID2, and those who are doing the same in this forum, besides me... 👏 I understand their efforts now!

The sole purpose of this thread is to unite all TKT fans and to get everyone to keep informed of TKT news... 😃

Originally posted by VatsShrutika

Can anyone give me the links of last night(Saturday) tonight's (Sunday) episodes?? It would be really helpful. Thank you

Do you mean YT links? Usually there would be links available on update threads of each week... If you search on YT for Dance India Dance Season 3 with the appropriate dates, the relevant videos will be listed in the search results... Hope this helps... 😃
WAOWW !!! GUYS WAT A BELLY DANCING OF SNEHA GUPTA..I WATCHED IT ATLEAST 100 TIMES...😉
I M SO IN LOVE WITH SNEHA GUPTA...MY ONE OF THE FAVOURITE FRM TKT AFTER SNEHA KAPOOR AND VARUN !!!!
CHEERS TO TL FOR BRINGING WONDERFUL PERFORMENCES ON DID SINCE SEASON 1...😛👏
Terence sir is looking better and better in every episode! Seriously the man is looking extra hot these days 😍  😍  😍
thanks akanna 😊 I did the same.. It was absolutely awesome! Sneha G- wow she was.. When she blushed, it was one of the funniest moments! She stole everyone's heart with her performance.. TL was looking so happy! Pradeep was also very good. He was emotionally very connected. And TL- wow! You were looking so so hawwt.. ;) your comments were as usual(sweet)
Terence sir's gonna be dressed like Remo and vice versa. Its gonna be interesting!
Today's episode was the best one of the season so far. It was better than previous episodes. It was as if DID members are reading our posts. Everything we had criticised about was improved. Its good to know that we have a voice too. Great starting of the episode.. Piyali and Sneha G were very sweet and performed cleaner. Piyali has improved so much. In her solo, she was fab too but even I felt that when she was coming down, the music was quite strong and overall she's improved alot. Varun and Pradeep- seriously i was LOLing all the time. It was such an entertaining act. It was fast, clever and really wow for me. Pradeep's solo was entertaining as well. His acrobatics is already awesome. And loved his act as well. He felt satisfied with what he performed. It was SO GOOD to hear TL's detailed comments with no hesitation today. And Crockroaxz's entry was bang on. He's so cute and He's gonna win this time. All in all, it was the best one of this season.